Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Does anyone else like the current band members better than Axl?

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
I don't like anyone in the new band except maybe Fortus. I don't really like him either, but he's the one that I mind the least. Ashba being second. If he didn't dress the way he do, I wouldn't mind him either. I dislike the rest of the band.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt, 13 June 2012 - 02:34 AM.

Guest_Broskirose_*

Guest_Broskirose_*
  • Guests
  • --

Bumblefoot is better than Axl.

On what aspect?

If you're trying to say Bumble is better singer than Axl, i consider you officially a fucking troll

Every aspect technically. Bumblefoot is a better singer than Axl on a technical level. He has a much bigger range, better control of his voice, wider range of styles, etc. I'm not saying people should prefer Bumblefoot to Axl. That is up to preference. Axl is a legend. But, on a technical level Bumblefoot is a better singer.

Edited by Broskirose, 13 June 2012 - 02:38 AM.

Big Rocket King

Big Rocket King

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 23-May 12
"Bumblefoot is better than Axl."

lol so far i read slash is the worst guitarist of all time, cd is better than jungle and now bumblefoot is better than axl? what the fuck is wrong with this place?
forced to remove signature because it upset some babies except arnold layne

MB.

MB.

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,930 posts
  • 15-December 08

DJ Ashba is ok cause he's attracive

What? No!!!!!!!
This made me laugh :lol:

Ps. I think, Axl has great musicians currently working with him. And when his singing sucks at certain shows, they are saving him from total disaster. But better than Axl, wouldn't say that.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --

DJ Ashba is ok cause he's attracive

What? No!!!!!!!
This made me laugh :lol:

I know, people are so funny sometimes. :lol:

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,023 posts
  • 12-December 08

Every aspect technically. Bumblefoot is a better singer than Axl on a technical level. He has a much bigger range, better control of his voice, wider range of styles, etc. I'm not saying people should prefer Bumblefoot to Axl. That is up to preference. Axl is a legend. But, on a technical level Bumblefoot is a better singer.

Range: If you count the whistle range, then yes, perhaps (we don't know if Axl can do that). But without the whistle range I am not so sure. Another thing is whether you can sing dynamically from the low register up to the very high register. I believe Axl displayes a four octave range in There Was A Time. Do you have any examples of Bumbles doing the same (and no, I am not interested in freakish whistle range which is often a disconnected range that can only be reached by jumping over a shitload of octaves).

Control of voice: Again I am sceptical. How do you even measure such things without it becoming a subjective opinion.

Wider range of styles: I am not familiar with all of Bumbles work, but I know Axl has a tremendous range of styles. How do you even measure such a thing?

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

Big Rocket King

Big Rocket King

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 23-May 12
bumblefoot is better than axl? :rofl-lol:

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 14,027 posts
  • 17-November 06

bumblefoot is better than axl? :rofl-lol:

It's not too difficult to be better than Axl these days. Posted Image

I don't like games and fun

I don't like anyone

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,177 posts
  • 22-October 11

"Bumblefoot is better than Axl."

lol so far i read slash is the worst guitarist of all time, cd is better than jungle and now bumblefoot is better than axl? what the fuck is wrong with this place?

Oh Broski stated in the past on other forum AFD is boring
so... :rolleyes:

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

Big Rocket King

Big Rocket King

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 23-May 12
"It's not too difficult to be better than Axl these days."

you are comparing bumblefoot to a rock god man. go watch some guns shows from the 80s and 90s.

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 14,027 posts
  • 17-November 06

"It's not too difficult to be better than Axl these days."

you are comparing bumblefoot to a rock god man. go watch some guns shows from the 80s and 90s.

these days

Is it the 80s or 90s? No. Last time I checked it was 2012.

I don't like anyone

Big Rocket King

Big Rocket King

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 23-May 12
"Oh Broski stated in the past on other forum AFD is boring
so... "

lol joke? link?

"Is it the 80s or 90s? No. Last time I checked it was 2012."

dude are you real? bumblefoot. say that name out loud and try not to laugh and AXL ROSE. you prefer a guy called bumblefoot to axl fucking rose? :rolleyes:

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,177 posts
  • 22-October 11

Bigger range? are you fucking kidding me? Axl got a few weak performance, but overall he have got very good technical skills despite his age etc...

But, on a technical level Bumblefoot is a better singer.

NEVER
Bumblefoot is a guitarist mainly, not a singer.

I know you like Bumblefoot so much, but this is a pretty crazy opinion :crazy:

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 14,027 posts
  • 17-November 06

dude are you real? bumblefoot. say that name out loud and try not to laugh and AXL ROSE. you prefer a guy called bumblefoot to axl fucking rose? :rolleyes:

Names don't have much to do with this in this situation. I could name plenty of people who are more talented than Axl Rose as a singer today.

I don't like anyone

Big Rocket King

Big Rocket King

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 23-May 12
"Names don't have much to do with this in this situation. I could name plenty of people who are more talented than Axl Rose as a singer today."

:rolleyes: here today gone to hell called they want their crazy loon back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users