....SO NO NEW SONGS AGAIN...ONE MORE CD TOUR...

jimmysrose

...one more live tour leg won 't give us some new things to discuss... the interest for our favourite band is at the lower level of the decade...it is getting boring to wait for another album and to see every night at this forum for a rumour or a new song at a concert that never comes....so let 's go for holidays and stop waiting axl to roll the stone...see you after summer and hope there is something new then....

...one more live tour leg won 't give us some new things to discuss... the interest for our favourite band is at the lower level of the decade...it is getting boring to wait for another album and to see every night at this forum for a rumour or a new song at a concert that never comes....so let 's go for holidays and stop waiting axl to roll the stone...see you after summer and hope there is something new then....

blood in the water. i see blood in the water. blood in the water. oh!

Careful now, you don't want to site lyrics of an unreleased track...

well. 40 seconds of BITW leaked on youtube...

And it sucks

And it sucks

i think it's great. and a nu-chinese song axl should perform live on this tour. maybe it has a big solo from robin on it. or a big solo from both robin and bucket. and killer drums by brain

Edited by finck6

And it sucks

In your personal, non-professional opinion :lol:

And it sucks

In a rock n roll opinion. Seems like some people will listen to anything if you throw the right label on it. I bet a Miley Cyrus song would be a big hit here if you put Axl's face on the video.

And it sucks

In a rock n roll opinion. Seems like some people will listen to anything if you throw the right label on it. I bet a Miley Cyrus song would be a big hit here if you put Axl's face on the video.

It didn't sound like a GnR song, it's true. But it seems to be like it could be something like If The World, and I loved If The World.

It didn't sound like a GnR song, it's true. But it seems to be like it could be something like If The World, and I loved If The World.

You like ITW? Cool. I'll leave it alone but neither of them even sound remotely close to being a rock song. Where are all of these "heavy rockers" we saw hanger ons praising up until 08?

I dunno, that sounds like a song for a cyber-jaws movie set in south central L.A.

You like ITW? Cool. I'll leave it alone but neither of them even sound remotely close to being a rock song. Where are all of these "heavy rockers" we saw hanger ons praising up until 08?

I dunno, that sounds like a song for a cyber-jaws movie set in south central L.A.

I could hear If the World replacing the the song for the 70's sitcom, "What's Happenin'!"

I could hear If the World replacing the the song for the 70's sitcom, "What's Happenin'!"

It syncs up to the crash scene of titanic nicely.ph34r.gif

Blood in the water in the new "Jaws N the Ghetto" sequel.

see you after summer and hope there is something new then....

We will probably be discussing what Axl's voice sounds like on the millionth leg of the CD Tour in America.

Sweet, more shows!

What?! I'm sorry I enjoy seeing the band live rather than meticulously combing over every single aspect of any hint of "new" music and cries when and if they don't hear any of it.

Get lives, and be patient. Or move on.

We will probably be discussing what Axl's voice sounds like on the millionth leg of the CD Tour in America.

Sweet, more shows!

What?! I'm sorry I enjoy seeing the band live rather than meticulously combing over every single aspect of any hint of "new" music and cries when and if they don't hear any of it.

Get lives, and be patient. Or move on.

personally, i'd prefer the next chinese record and not tours this year

you'd think at least during this tour around the world a unreleased nu-chinese song would be available on itunes for the summer right?