It's Weird how some movie stars swim in the fountain of youth, but Rock stars age not as well

habs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to age gracefully. No plastic surgery. Be proud of who you are. So what if you got wrinkles? Are wrinkles something to be ashamed of? NO

Fans don't care about wrinkles, they only care about the music. Now, I'll say it again. Axl would look way better if he lost the hat, the glasses, the raincoat and the mustache.

The yellow raincoat we wore in that Rock in Rio video makes him look a little bit like a child molester in disguise, IMO :rofl-lol:

Just lose some weight, shave and wear a tshirt and jeans on stage.

Done.

What if he had some botox? Big deal! Not like botox is forever, maybe he experimented a bit. It holds for like 6 months. Ofcourse nothing to be ashamed for getting older, but also nothing against getting rid of some annoying wrimkles for a littlebit longer.

In the NBA shot he looks like he had some, but he also looks weird, like he had been ill.

Nowadays, I don't think he has botox, or at least not much. But even if he has, I don't care and I would understand.

The picture of him with the down syndrome guy is really sweet by the way.

Edited by MBRose

Axl has without question had some work done, any one arguing differently is delusional or in denial. It is not normal for a fifty year old to not have a single line on their face. The NBA video he looks about eighteen, not thirty nine. Face lift/botox/whatever I can't comment but it sure ain't natural.

The Rolling Stones, age 50.

chron1993.jpg

Axl clearly aged better then them.

Ha ha, not really fair to compare the Stones to anyone because these guys always looked horrible from the beginning! lol

I remember seeing The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show and how cute they were. Then the following week here come the Stones and it was like, yuck! lol None of them were cute even then. At least they got their teeth fixed as they got older, but Keith Richards has always looked like a corpse and he really looks like the walking dead now.

At least Axl was always nice looking and I think he'll age okay. As for his look with the hats, etc., I've looked at earlier pictures of Axl and he seems to have always wore different hats and had a beard and mustash sometimes too.

I really doubt that Axl cares about what people think of his look. He liks it and that's what matters. Do we have to please other people with the way we look? I don't think so, I know I don't give a shit what people think about me, but then again, the older you get that's one cool thing about it, you don't give a shit what people say about you. As long as you're comfortable in your own skin, which I think Axl is, that's all the matters in life.