eBay auction with Guns N' Roses gear, equipment and props

Tabitha27

To make room for new stuff, Guns N Roses touring crew recently went through the band's warehouse and cleared out a bunch of gear, equipment and props the band no longer need. These items are being listed on eBay. Click here by seller dvamp2u (the only legitimate seller of this gear). A number of items such as amplifiers, keyboards, rack/outboard gear, guitar effects, pedal boards, staging, props, back drops and road cases will be listed over the next few weeks. Check the eBay page regularly for new listings. Unless specified, we cannot identify which (if any) tour these items are from, nor can we accommodate any requests to get items autographed or authenticated (please do not ask). More information can be found in the descriptions of each item.

Everything will be sold at no reserve. We cannot accommodate any requests to have items autographed and no certificate of authenticity will be included.

Here Is the Link to the auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dvamp2u/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50

items will be listed in the next couple of weeks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your search returned 0 items.

Is this being auctioned as GNR stuff as far as the amps and guitar effects go or just "an amp and etc?"

I don't know. I just copied and pasted what Jarmo posted at HTGTH.

All good.

I think with the mention of a COA, they are selling as GNR items.

Depending on what the "props" are, I may be interested in some of that. Though, it'll probably end up going for a price out of my window, but we'll see.

This. I already spent a pretty penny on stage-used Scott Ian goods this year though, so there's a good chance I won't be able to afford anything.

Depending on what the "props" are, I may be interested in some of that. Though, it'll probably end up going for a price out of my window, but we'll see.

This. I already spent a pretty penny on stage-used Scott Ian goods this year though, so there's a good chance I won't be able to afford anything.

Nice!

Interesting to see what they've listed in past - will be cool to look at the items at least!

I heard Scott worked the swag table at some of Pearl's shows. Funny enough to see him as her backing musician doing bar band rock.

So....are these items only being shipped around the states?

EDIT: Just seen that they're only for states shipping.

Words can not describe how fucking bummed out that's made me.

Edited by SMG

Fuckin' customs are a pain in the ass...I understand why they are doing it.

Also people would just complain about the international shipping charges.

Fuckin' customs are a pain in the ass...I understand why they are doing it.

Also people would just complain about the international shipping charges.

Just ask them to drop it off next time they're on tour :lol:

This stuff is on ebay and no one is thinking of buying extra Axl Rose posters and putting them on ebay for the fans who aren't seeing GNR in Europe.

I hope that one of the merch stores start selling those cool Axl posters. Can't seem to find them in any US sites.