eBay auction with Guns N' Roses gear, equipment and props

Tabitha27

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone bidding on any of the cases that are up now? I'm not interested in any of those, but I guess they're kind of cool.

What does one do with a secondhand cago case ?

..ponder its history ?

..wonder who's stuff was once stored there ?

Anyone bidding on any of the cases that are up now? I'm not interested in any of those, but I guess they're kind of cool.

What does one do with a secondhand cago case ?

..ponder its history ?

..wonder who's stuff was once stored there ?

I think for some of the serious collectors, it'd be cool to have a case or a wardrobe to put the collectable box sets, vinyls, shirts and stuff in. A collectible to hold your collectibles.

Update, so I messaged the seller saying

"Hi,

Just wondering, it's mentioned that other items will be listed at a later date (such as pedals and so on...). I'm just wondering, will they be limited to US only shipping also?

Cheers!"

And I get the response...."worldwide shipping on all items .... thanks for your interest".

Hmmm.

Edited by SMG

Ferrari fund.

Yeah your probably right. To bad that the band/Axl cannot donate some to charity though. At least 30%!

Before forcing anybody to donate to charity please tell how much you donated last year?

So....are these items only being shipped around the states?

EDIT: Just seen that they're only for states shipping.

Words can not describe how fucking bummed out that's made me.

Fuckin' customs are a pain in the ass...I understand why they are doing it.

Also people would just complain about the international shipping charges.

Just ask them to drop it off next time they're on tour :lol:

Great Idea :lol:

Anyone see the shipping? 400 to 500 bucks!?!

Normal. Obviously logistics is not your strong point.

Just received another message stating "worldwide shipping on all items .... ebay freight shipping calulator is limited for freight items but as stated in auction text worldwide shipping is available. you could go to upsfreight.com and get a quote as the weight and dimensions are on the auction page as well .... thanks for your interest. "

Ferrari fund.

Yeah your probably right. To bad that the band/Axl cannot donate some to charity though. At least 30%!

Before forcing anybody to donate to charity please tell how much you donated last year?

Just wondering because when Slash had his auction a lot of people around here were alarmed that he donated 30% of the sales to charity, they did not think that was enough. I would like to know how much of this is going to charity?

Just wondering because when Slash had his auction a lot of people around here were alarmed that he donated 30% of the sales to charity, they did not think that was enough. I would like to know how much of this is going to charity?

Maybe some of it is, maybe it isn't. Since it's not advertised as such, it probably isn't going to charity. Maybe we would have more to debate about if they had stated that some % of this is going to charity... but they haven't... so... :shrugs:

Ferrari fund.

I had a 60 kilo amplifier cabinet shipped from Germany to Australia via DHL and it cost much less than $500US....

Edited by Young_Gun

The monitors are pretty cool, I suppose. Other than that, though, nothing I'd really be interested in, and especially not for $100 plus the shipping.

Real cool for the people who can get some of this stuff, though :)

And the Marshall cases.

Anyone else bidding?

You know what would be cool?

If they sold stuff people would actually want, like maybe, a Axl used microphone for instance? Or, a Axl used mic-stand. Or a few drums, or a few picks. I don't know would would be for a box to put in their room?

Yeah nothing that I would want. But there might be some hardcore fan that wants a box they used

Guest Gunns

put your tv on it ,

actually the box costs more than a tv so maybe rest the box on your tv?

Edited by Gunns

Seems like alot of cool things might be up for auction!! :xmasssanta:

..items such as amplifiers, keyboards, rack/outboard gear, guitar effects, pedal boards, staging, props, back drops and road cases..
Edited by henfjel

Ferrari fund.

Slash specifically held a "charity auction" and then only gave 30% away. This hasn't been advertised as a charity auction, so what's the problem?

• 2 months later...

Somebody with good computer skills should buy the old hard drive they have up for sale. I know that there is a way to recoup deleted files.....unheard demos/songs, anyone?

maybe but this was months ago

:book:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES-Pacific-Coast-Technologies-Hard-Drive-Storage-K2000-GNR-84-/280962704130?pt=US_Other_Pro_Audio&hash=item416aaea302

Somebody with good computer skills should buy the old hard drive they have up for sale. I know that there is a way to recoup deleted files.....unheard demos/songs, anyone?

if Item wiped with Dban no one will get the data back

Edited by gunsguy