Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

eBay auction with Guns N' Roses gear, equipment and props

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Tabitha27

Tabitha27

Full

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • 19-April 11
To make room for new stuff, Guns N Roses touring crew recently went through the band's warehouse and cleared out a bunch of gear, equipment and props the band no longer need. These items are being listed on eBay. Click here by seller dvamp2u (the only legitimate seller of this gear). A number of items such as amplifiers, keyboards, rack/outboard gear, guitar effects, pedal boards, staging, props, back drops and road cases will be listed over the next few weeks. Check the eBay page regularly for new listings. Unless specified, we cannot identify which (if any) tour these items are from, nor can we accommodate any requests to get items autographed or authenticated (please do not ask). More information can be found in the descriptions of each item.

Everything will be sold at no reserve. We cannot accommodate any requests to have items autographed and no certificate of authenticity will be included.

Here Is the Link to the auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/...&_from=&_ipg=50

items will be listed in the next couple of weeks

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,443 posts
  • 10-July 07
Depending on what the "props" are, I may be interested in some of that. Though, it'll probably end up going for a price out of my window, but we'll see.

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04

Your search returned 0 items.

Is this being auctioned as GNR stuff as far as the amps and guitar effects go or just "an amp and etc?"

Edited by Rustycage, 14 June 2012 - 08:46 AM.

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

Tabitha27

Tabitha27

Full

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • 19-April 11

Is this being auctioned as GNR stuff as far as the amps and guitar effects go or just "an amp and etc?"

I don't know. I just copied and pasted what Jarmo posted at HTGTH.

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04

I don't know. I just copied and pasted what Jarmo posted at HTGTH.

All good.

I think with the mention of a COA, they are selling as GNR items.

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

Guest_Gunns_*

Guest_Gunns_*
  • Guests
  • --
Should be interesting to see what items are listed, might make a bid

The Black

The Black

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • 20-February 06
10.983 results found, all Ashbaswag and Monster Energy goodies.

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • 12-December 08
I'd be interested in Brain's original bass drum with the first Chinese Democracy-era logo on it.

Ghostie

Ghostie

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • 07-June 09
That Mao hand and head would be great to put in the yard for my daughter's b-day party. I hope it gets listed!

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,388 posts
  • 23-December 10
I would love to get some effects.

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,387 posts
  • 17-February 06

Depending on what the "props" are, I may be interested in some of that. Though, it'll probably end up going for a price out of my window, but we'll see.

This. I already spent a pretty penny on stage-used Scott Ian goods this year though, so there's a good chance I won't be able to afford anything.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

PITBOSS

PITBOSS

DEMI-GOD

• SILVER Supporter
  • 1,262 posts
  • 05-January 12
looks like the seller auctioned off a bunch of gwen stefanie/ no doubt gear previously, i'm interested to see what stuff goes up for auction.

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER Supporter
  • 26,563 posts
  • 26-September 05

This. I already spent a pretty penny on stage-used Scott Ian goods this year though, so there's a good chance I won't be able to afford anything.

Nice!

Interesting to see what they've listed in past - will be cool to look at the items at least!
Posted Image

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,068 posts
  • 12-December 08

I heard Scott worked the swag table at some of Pearl's shows. Funny enough to see him as her backing musician doing bar band rock.

vaida

vaida

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • 19-November 11
Nine Inch Nails did a similar thing not so long ago.

GUNS N ROSES W10 Wardrobe Road Case GNR # 04

Everything appears to $99

gnr_zps958a9313.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users