Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Autographed items

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Axl_morris

Axl_morris

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,983 posts
  • 03-February 05
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Everything was personally signed apart from UYI 1 which I bought when i was 14, it was from a guy who got it signed in germany in 92,so i don't know if it really counts as i can't 100% account for it's credibility.

Lets see your stuff :)

Edited by Axl_morris, 02 July 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#cut4bumblefoot

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,786 posts
  • 17-February 06
Not too much stuff, but I'm still happy with it all :)

2011 setlist - got at the Hamilton gig, signed by Bumblefoot and Tommy:
Posted Image

Chinese Democracy CD, signed by Bumblefoot and Tommy:
Posted Image

Tommy Stinson setlist (Not at all what was actually played) - Harrisburg, PA 4/14/12, signed by Tommy:
Posted Image

Tommy Stinson - One Man Mutiny LP, signed by Tommy:
Posted Image

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,484 posts
  • 14-December 08
I don't have epics bit I have a signed Chinese democracy album- disc signed by axl and back of the booklet signed by ron
a ticket for a genre show signed by ron
a signed copy of slashs first solo album on the cover
And my favorite is probably a copy of appetite on vinyl signed by slash on the front
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Axl_morris

Axl_morris

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,983 posts
  • 03-February 05
Powerage, you certainly met tommy a good few times. He was the hardest for me to get, always best to get him before a show Posted Image

On your setlist does his message say "thanks for comin"? Whatever it says he wrote that on my chinese but I can't quite make it out (not pictured).

My intention now is to get my illusions album fully signed, but I really don't think I'll ever meet Izzy or steven.

#cut4bumblefoot

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,786 posts
  • 17-February 06

Powerage, you certainly met tommy a good few times. He was the hardest for me to get, always best to get him before a show Posted Image

On your setlist does his message say "thanks for comin"? Whatever it says he wrote that on my chinese but I can't quite make it out (not pictured).

My intention now is to get my illusions album fully signed, but I really don't think I'll ever meet Izzy or steven.

No actually, just met Tommy once. He hung out at the merch booth after his solo gig in Harrisburg in April, there were only about 30 people there. I was only gonna have him sign CD and the GNR setlist, but he offered to sign his setlist and One Man Mutiny when I bought that too, so fuck it, why not? :shrugs: I always feel bad having people sign more than one thing, but if they're offering to without you asking, there really isn't any good reason not to.

Anyways, onto what he wrote as his message on each. I guess it would have made more sense if I'd put the pictures in the order stuff was signed in :tongue2: On the GN'R setlist it says "thanks again", CD says "Love you!", and his setlist says "Thats awesome! You guys rule!". The last one was a reference to how we were telling him that my mom and I travel all over the world together for concerts, and that we've been to about 125 shows together total B)

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,925 posts
  • 01-September 04
I have my leather jacket signed by Slash. A few other things around the place, but that's my favourite - I wear it all the time, so it's faded... but I don't care. :)

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.

Guest_Gunns_*

Guest_Gunns_*
  • Guests
  • --
At the 0:10 mark in this video,

I have that poster signed by Dizzy, Bumblefoot and Dj Ashba,
and its probably only 1 of 3/4 as at the time, I asked the store owner if I could have it and he said he was going to be saving it for the staff but then after a bit more persistence he said sure, and I got all three to sign it there.

its pretty cool however they forgot to add dj ashbas name to the promotional poster, he laughed about it and questioned them.

Edited by Gunns, 14 June 2012 - 08:36 PM.

Guest_Sweet Tooth_*

Guest_Sweet Tooth_*
  • Guests
  • --
I've got a shirt signed my bumblefoot (mom washed it, so pissed), got a poster signed by megadeth (got rained on... ), a generic signed copy of a Gilby Clarke pick, and a signed poster by the one and only reverend horton heat. Also have nearly the entire Trailer Park Boy's cast autograph aside from J-roc and the girls.

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,786 posts
  • 17-February 06

I've got a shirt signed my bumblefoot (mom washed it, so pissed), got a poster signed by megadeth (got rained on... ), a generic signed copy of a Gilby Clarke pick, and a signed poster by the one and only reverend horton heat. Also have nearly the entire Trailer Park Boy's cast autograph aside from J-roc and the girls.

How was the Reverend when you met him? I've only met him once but didn't care too much for him. Met Jimbo a few times though and he's always a great guy :)

Stiff Competition

Stiff Competition

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • 27-December 08
a couple things GN'R related, and then some not...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

2yxlnkk.jpg

"I hope the four guys who make up the group, whose names don't matter are

putting money away for the future. The near future, because KISS won't be around long."

-The Seattle Daily Times - May 27th, 1974

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,786 posts
  • 17-February 06
If this is turning into a non-GNR-related topic too, I'll post some more stuff tomorrow. My signed Anthrax collection is pretty fuckin' big if I may brag for a minute :P

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,484 posts
  • 14-December 08

a couple things GN'R related, and then some not...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

that Wings jersey is awesome! i have a beautiful hand drawn sketch of Yzerman signed by both him and the artist.

other non related GNR autographs I have are- an album and ticket from joe satriani
an album from eric johnson and a ticket signed by him, andy mckee, and peppino deagostino
a ticket signed by ingrid michaelson (my girlfriends haha)
an album from eric nelly from foxy shazam
scott weilands biography
i also have pics from DJ, Ron, and Richard, a stick from frank plus picks from rudolf shenker, justin hawkins, and joe satriani

those are the coolest things i have aside from the gnr stuff listed at the beginning of the thread lol

Edited by ZoSoRose, 15 June 2012 - 12:12 AM.

<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Stiff Competition

Stiff Competition

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • 27-December 08

that Wings jersey is awesome! i have a beautiful hand drawn sketch of Yzerman signed by both him and the artist.

thanks! that's awesome, Stevy was my hero growing up. I have a couple signed cards from him that I got signed when I was about 9 or 10. I have a lot of Wings signed cards but one that I absolutely cherish is from Vladdy Konstantinov. I got it signed by him a bout a year and a half before the limo crash that ended his career and nearly his life. He was such a nice guy off the ice.

2yxlnkk.jpg

"I hope the four guys who make up the group, whose names don't matter are

putting money away for the future. The near future, because KISS won't be around long."

-The Seattle Daily Times - May 27th, 1974

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,786 posts
  • 17-February 06
Okay, some of my signed Anthrax stuff B)

Charlie Benante - Zoom promo picture, signed by Charlie Benante
Posted Image

Toronto 7/23/11 setlist - signed by Joey Belladonna, Rob Caggiano, Frank Bello, Charlie Benante and Scott Ian
Posted Image

State Of Euphoria LP - signed by Rob Caggiano, Frank Bello, Joey Belladonna, Scott Ian and Charlie Benenate
Posted Image

Buffalo 11/15/11 setlist - signed by Joey Belladonna
Posted Image

Worship Music LP - signed by Rob Caggiano, Joey Belladonna, Frank Bello, Scott Ian, and Charlie Benante
Posted Image

Allentown 2/6/12 setlist - signed by Joey Vera, Joey Belladonna, Gene Hoglan, Rob Caggiano and Scott Ian. Joey and Gene were filling in for Frank and Charlie after Charlie's mom passed away; this was one of only 3 shows ever with this lineup!
Posted Image

I've got more Anthrax stuff too if anyone cares to see it, including a couple really unique pieces ;)

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,405 posts
  • 23-December 10
Please post it, PA5. I love this stuff.
I wish I had stuff like this. Sadly, all I have is a coffin pick from a MetallicA gig.

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users