Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Autographed items

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

axlslash

axlslash

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,547 posts
  • 23-February 03
A lot of mine I get through the mail. Ozzy and Nikki Sixx I got at book signings, Clinton I met at two separate Sestak for Senate events (once where I got the photo taken, second where I got it signed), Axl and co. I got after the Philly UCAP show. The Born To Run record came from a charity auction.

I got the Obama and Megan Fox magazines through a trade with another collector. He got the Megan Fox magazine by contacting her agent, and the Obama magazine from a dealer.

Edited by axlslash, 01 July 2012 - 04:04 PM.

Posted Image

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts
  • 28-April 11
This is my brother's Gibson SG autographed by Ron, Tommy and Richard the night before Rock in Rio in Royal Tulip Hotel Party. Magical night that was. Unfortunately the so-called permanent marker is slowly getting lighter (but they still look a lot better than in the picture) so I'm worried I'll lose the autographs (except for Tommy's, which was on wood). Gonna try to do something about that, though.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Sig2_zpsf82904fb.png

Axl_morris

Axl_morris

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 6,861 posts
  • 03-February 05
Meet slash a few times in the last week! Posted Image

Posted Image
Myles sig on the ticket

Posted Image

Edited by Axl_morris, 16 October 2012 - 09:14 AM.

#cut4bumblefoot

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,370 posts
  • 17-February 06
A few new setlists:

Iron Maiden - Ft. Lauderdale 2011 setlist, signed by Janick Gers. Met him 2 days in a row in Texas. Always a pain in the ass taking a picture of something signed in silver :tongue2:
Posted Image

Anthrax - Montclair 2012 setlist, signed by Joey Belladonna, Scott Ian, Frank Bello, and Rob Caggiano. Cool story behind this one - I texted Joey on our way to the show, telling him he didn't need to bother looking for us as we were gonna hang back at the soundboard since we couldn't get there early. During the encore, he grabs it, and waves us down through the channel in front of the barrier to grab it from him. After the gig he took us backstage and we had dinner with him, Rob, Scott, and Frank B)
Posted Image

Also, don't have a picture of it handy, but I traded in one of my guitars to get Scott's signature Jackson Soloist, limited to 250 and hand-signed. With the trade-in, it cost $130! Here's a stock pic in case you haven't seen it:
Posted Image

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users