the psychiatrist in don't cry

HisRoyalSweetness

she seems like a quack doctor, no short of these people

great find! yeah, she seems to be pretty full of shit. just like yoda and beta. i wonder what went wrong with axl that he convinced himself only these people could help him. especially when the world is full of reputable doctors and managers.

she seems like a quack doctor, no short of these people

great find! yeah, she seems to be pretty full of shit. just like yoda and beta. i wonder what went wrong with axl that he convinced himself only these people could help him. especially when the world is full of reputable doctors and managers.

I think you need a new hobby. This doesn't seem to be very constructive or helpful.

i find that hard to believe. does anyone think a reputable psychiatrist would want to act in a client's music video?

Of course not, but reputable psychiatrists don't generally practice the regression therapy he was into at the time either... <_<

• Like 1

i find that hard to believe. does anyone think a reputable psychiatrist would want to act in a client's music video?

Of course not, but reputable psychiatrists don't generally practice the regression therapy he was into at the time either... <_<

there must have been a pretty short list of doctors willing to back up axl's claim that his spousal abuse was the fault of reincarnated native americans.

• Like 1

there must have been a pretty short list of doctors willing to back up axl's claim that his spousal abuse was the fault of reincarnated native americans.

Lol wut?

Edited by Madridista

Lol wut?

angelica probably knows the details better than i do. but when axl was on trial for beating up one of his girlfriends, his defense rested on his belief that the woman he abused was the reincarnated spirit of a native american who had murdered his children a hundred years ago or something. axl got mixed up in lots of crackpot quack pop psychology cult new wave scams. they got money, and he got a whole lot worse.

beta hooked him up with yoda, right? anyone know if she hooked him up with dr. suzzy miniskirt too?

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Lol wut?

According to Erin's testimony in their litigation, Axl claimed they'd been native Americans in a past life and she'd killed their children. And this was supposed to explain all the alleged stuff involving his fist and her face. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Angelica

Of course not, but reputable psychiatrists don't generally practice the regression therapy he was into at the time either... dry.gif

Where did he get that idea from, another "healer"?