Faith No More Disbanding (Again) ?

realpoti

It really does seem that this June and July’s mini tour of Europe could be the end of Faith No More after the band posted this image on their Facebook page today:

208925_10150974124023415_194487106_n.jpg

Or maybe not…

fnmafterlife.png

Source: newfaithnomore.com

May be a new album in the horizon ? The death of this reunion and a fresh start ? They debbuted a new song last year...

Billy posted that it's surprising that people don't get their sense of humor by now.

So their early comment "does anyone believe in an afterlife?" can be taken to be some kind of threat of a new album called Afterlife?

I think they could do at least one more album quite easily. just refining the Album of the Year album.

Billy posted that it's surprising that people don't get their sense of humor by now.

So their early comment "does anyone believe in an afterlife?" can be taken to be some kind of threat of a new album called Afterlife?

I think they could do at least one more album quite easily. just refining the Album of the Year album.

A mate of mine told me about what Billy said too so I'll take his word. ON with the new album then!

I'm probably in the minority, but I say bring back Jim.

The Real Thing is a masterpiece, and it's be nice to get something in that vain out of them again.

Minority?! Are you on PCP? More like outright majority lol. Yeah Jon Hudson ftw! That's like preferring Ashba to Slash with all due respect.

The Real Thing is a masterpiece, and it's be nice to get something in that vain out of them again.

Minority?! Are you on PCP? More like outright majority lol. Yeah Jon Hudson ftw! That's like preferring Ashba to Slash with all due respect.

LOL, man. Let's start a peteition!

I just get the feeling that many FNM fans prefer the direction they took with Angel Dust, where I felt it was basically turdy after TRT.

I just get the feeling that many FNM fans prefer the direction they took with Angel Dust, where I felt it was basically turdy after TRT.

I get what you mean but imo members are one thing and direction is another. But Jims a dick, they got Trey Spruance to do all of KFADFFAL with them onstage aat a show but when they offered it to Jim to do Angel Dust, he turned then down. Hes just a pumpkin growing fuck these days and it's a shame.

I get what you mean but imo members are one thing and direction is another. But Jims a dick, they got Trey Spruance to do all of KFADFFAL with them onstage aat a show but when they offered it to Jim to do Angel Dust, he turned then down. Hes just a pumpkin growing fuck these days and it's a shame.

What if the offer would have been to play the whole of TRT? Would he have said no to that? I didn't even know that he was on AD. Seems to me like Patton's the real dick for ignoring the awesomness of TRT. Oh no...we had a commercially successful album. RUN!

Edited by Ghostie

What if the offer would have been to play the whole of TRT? Would he have said no to that? I didn't even know that he was on AD. Seems to me like Patton's the real dick for ignoring the awesomness of TRT. Oh no...we had a commercially successful album. RUN!

Patton toured the real thing extensively at the time

Patton's pretty cool met him a few times I also agree with him regarding Wolfmother

I don't get what the issue is though. Wolfmother are (were?) obviously derivative of Led Zeppelin/Sabbath etc. but who isn't derivative or influenced by someone in someway? With Patton everything he makes has to be some experimental as fuck, weirdo bollocks, inaccessible otherwise its not music.

Patton's pretty cool met him a few times I also agree with him regarding Wolfmother

I don't get what the issue is though. Wolfmother are (were?) obviously derivative of Led Zeppelin/Sabbath etc. but who isn't derivative or influenced by someone in someway? With Patton everything he makes has to be some experimental as fuck, weirdo bollocks, inaccessible otherwise its not music.

I just never enjoyed Wolfmother to be honest seen them 3 times at AC/DC and they are supporting Smashing Pumpkins soon. I think my dislike is from watching Wolfmother support bands I like

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

member that rumor that Patton was going to audition for VR. I couldn't keep my shit together for days.

They may have wanted him but he would never consider it

I'd love to see him do Jungle, it would be hilarious.

He probably yell like a retard on fire and then climb something.