Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cool interview with Duff

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,354 posts
  • 29-February 08
We don't need 500 people posting "wrong section", the mods will move it in due time and I would rather talk about the topic at hand rather than people starting a bitch fit over this. Anyways, great video, Duff is the man

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

Dunno if this has been posted before but it's a pretty good watch. Talks about the early days and Appetite along with some book promo.

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=g-vrec

A. Great interview with Duff.
B. Volcano is right
C. You are posting in the Wrong Section
D. This has been posted before
E. Learn to use the search function - http://www.mygnrforu...n-hardtalk-bbc/

Posted Image

Archer you rule as usual!!!

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04
1: You aren't mods
2: There's new rules
3: Don't be a crybaby

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • 10-April 07

Dunno if this has been posted before but it's a pretty good watch. Talks about the early days and Appetite along with some book promo.

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=g-vrec

B. Volcano is right
E. Learn to use the search function - http://www.mygnrforu...n-hardtalk-bbc/

Posted Image

Archer you rule as usual!!!

You're the man, bro.
Yes, I am an unabashed Axlite.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Supporters
  • 15,596 posts
  • 25-November 02

B. Volcano is right
E. Learn to use the search function

A. I know it's good, that's why I posted it.
B. I posted it cos I found it at random while browsing youtube and I'd not seen it before.
C. Fuck off!
D. Fuck off!
E. Fuck off!

:rolleyes:

I love the board police. They kind of remind me of mall cops.

Well considering it's the same lot that cry trolling like little bitches all the time it's more than a little hypocritical. If you don't like the thread fuck off and don't post in it! :rolleyes:

Edited by Dazey, 19 June 2012 - 01:38 PM.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

Well considering it's the same lot that cry trolling like little bitches all the time it's more than a little hypocritical. If you don't like the thread fuck off and don't post in it! :rolleyes:

Here's an idea...go back to school and learn to read. This will help you post in right forum sections.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Supporters
  • 15,596 posts
  • 25-November 02

Here's an idea...go back to school and learn to read. This will help you post in right forum sections.

Here's an idea! Fuck off! ;)

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Snowmass

Snowmass

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts
  • 22-October 08

B. Volcano is right

B. I posted it cos I found it at random while browsing youtube and I'd not seen it before.
C. Fuck off!
D. Fuck off!
E. Fuck off!

Ahh dude- I like the thread. And I was being sarcastic...making fun of board police. Comparing them to powerless wanna be police- like a mall cop.
Sail away sweet sister...sail across the sea...maybe you'll find someone who'll love you half as much as me...

axlsalinger

axlsalinger

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • 02-April 05
Last time I checked, Volcano was not a mod on this site. If you are not interested in a Duff interview, don't click on the thread.

"Nothing here is Subject To Change.

Without A PERMANENT SUSPENSION of the "Pseudo Studio Musician Work Ethic."

Sincerely, W. Eddie Vedder

"Love boat captain, take the reins and steer us towards the clear. Here."

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

Here's an idea! Fuck off! ;)

Limited vocabulary...it's ok at least your mom loves you :rofl-lol:

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Supporters
  • 15,596 posts
  • 25-November 02

B. Volcano is right

C. Fuck off!
D. Fuck off!
E. Fuck off!

Ahh dude- I like the thread. And I was being sarcastic...making fun of board police. Comparing them to powerless wanna be police- like a mall cop.

Hahaha! Yeah I know buddy. I was talking about lolcano and his butt buddies who can't just let people discuss the thread topic without trollling. Wasn't having a go at you at all. :)

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 12,942 posts
  • 28-January 11

Here's an idea, shut the fuck up and fuck off, this will help you to not sound like a retarded "wrong-section" parking lot rent-a-cop. ;)

qlq4.jpg

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Supporters
  • 15,596 posts
  • 25-November 02

Limited vocabulary...it's ok at least your mom loves you :rofl-lol:

Get out of my thread you tool! :fuckyou:

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

Last time I checked, Volcano was not a mod on this site. If you are not interested in a Duff interview, don't click on the thread.

Actually I AM interested but can you help your boyfriend Dazey and explain to him how forum sections work?

Thanks

Snowmass

Snowmass

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts
  • 22-October 08
'Cano and a couple others want really bad to be a mod. Rather than ignoring a post/thread they feel the need to post "wrong thread" 10 times a day. Imagin them in grade school- hand up every 10 minutes to tattle on someone. JFC
Sail away sweet sister...sail across the sea...maybe you'll find someone who'll love you half as much as me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users