Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cool interview with Duff

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 12,857 posts
  • 28-January 11

1: You aren't mods
2: There's new rules
3: Don't be a crybaby

Your sig makes me laugh every time I see it. :rofl-lol:

qlq4.jpg

axlsalinger

axlsalinger

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
  • 02-April 05

Last time I checked, Volcano was not a mod on this site. If you are not interested in a Duff interview, don't click on the thread.

Actually I AM interested but can you help your boyfriend Dazey and explain to him how forum sections work?

Thanks

Sure. This is the Guns n' Roses "Discussion & News" section. Duff McKagan, as a long-time former member of Guns n' Roses, discusses said band at length during the interview, therefore it was posted in the correct section.

"Nothing here is Subject To Change.

Without A PERMANENT SUSPENSION of the "Pseudo Studio Musician Work Ethic."

Sincerely, W. Eddie Vedder

"Love boat captain, take the reins and steer us towards the clear. Here."

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

Last time I checked, Volcano was not a mod on this site. If you are not interested in a Duff interview, don't click on the thread.

Actually I AM interested but can you help your boyfriend Dazey and explain to him how forum sections work?

Thanks

Sure. This is the Guns n' Roses "Discussion & News" section. Duff McKagan, as a long-time former member of Guns n' Roses, discusses said band at length during the interview, therefore it was posted in the correct section.

http://www.mygnrforu...former-gunners/

Snowmass

Snowmass

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts
  • 22-October 08

Thanks

Last I checked he also still hops on stage with them to play occassionally as well.

Edited by Snowmass, 19 June 2012 - 01:55 PM.

Sail away sweet sister...sail across the sea...maybe you'll find someone who'll love you half as much as me...

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04

1: You aren't mods
2: There's new rules
3: Don't be a crybaby

Your sig makes me laugh every time I see it. :rofl-lol:

Everyone likes Chris Farley

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • 10-April 07

Thanks

Posted Image I lol'd at that one.

It was posted months ago in the correct section. I for one, saw it live on TV, enjoyed it and logged on to the forum and commented on it. In the right section.

Yes, I am an unabashed Axlite.

californiaz06

californiaz06

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • 27-March 12
Another thread with lolcano bitching about this being in the wrong section

for fucks sake no one is making you click on the link and open the thread

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • 10-April 07

'Cano and a couple others want really bad to be a mod. Rather than ignoring a post/thread they feel the need to post "wrong thread" 10 times a day. Imagin them in grade school- hand up every 10 minutes to tattle on someone. JFC

Really, you believe that? No one here really wants to complain about what was a GREAT interview. It's funny that none of you noticed it, or cared even, when it was posted months ago.

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04

It was posted months ago in the correct section. I for one, saw it live on TV, enjoyed it and logged on to the forum and commented on it. In the right section.

That's good to know. High five for your efforts to keep the board segregated. Maybe your efforts will lead to a promotion to mod where what you say actually makes a shit.

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

OMG this makes things even worse. :rofl-lol:

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • 10-April 07

A. Great interview with Duff.
B. Volcano is right
C. You are posting in the Wrong Section
D. This has been posted before
E. Learn to use the search function

A. I know it's good, that's why I posted it.
B. I posted it cos I found it at random while browsing youtube and I'd not seen it before.
C. Fuck off!
D. Fuck off!
E. Fuck off!

:rolleyes:

C. Posted Image
D.Posted Image
E.Posted Image

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 12,857 posts
  • 28-January 11

That's good to know. High five for your efforts to keep the board segregated. Maybe your efforts will lead to a promotion to mod where what you say actually makes a shit.

:rofl-lol:

qlq4.jpg

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04

For who exactly? What damage has it really done?

I would hate to be the kind of person that feels a topic has created a paradox in the universe or something. Must be very sad.

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

For who exactly? What damage has it really done?

I would hate to be the kind of person that feels a topic has created a paradox in the universe or something. Must be very sad.

Oh please you guys do this shit on purpose for attention that you missed when you were children and the threads end up getting moved which makes me right in the first place.

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • 10-April 07

Thanks bud, but no thanks. I just want to follow Guns N' Roses in peace Posted Image.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users