Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cool interview with Duff

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Guest_Gunns_*

Guest_Gunns_*
  • Guests
  • --
Best thread of 2012, feel the passion

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • 10-April 07

I enjoyed the Duff interview, I wish it was okay to post it in this section, it isn't, you were well aware of that fact, yet you still posted it here because you wanted to cause friction.

It's got nothing to do with causing friction! I've explained my reasons for posting it in here and the only people causing friction are the muppets that have been trolling and derailing the thread for the last five pages! You said yourself you have no issue as long as the topic is relevant to Guns n' Roses discussion and this is. <_<

You say that you don't want to cause friction but picking up an interview with someone who hasn't been in Guns N' Roses for a decade and a half and posting it in D&N is a recipe for exactly that.
Yes, I am an unabashed Axlite.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,661 posts
  • 25-November 02

You say that you don't want to cause friction but picking up an interview with someone who hasn't been in Guns N' Roses for a decade and a half and posting it in D&N is a recipe for exactly that.

Funny how you didn't get a boner over a thread in the same section about an ex guitarist who left eight years ago then I guess isn't it? ;)

Edited by Dazey, 19 June 2012 - 08:01 PM.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • 10-April 07

Funny how you didn't get a boner over a thread in the same section about an ex guitarist who left eight years ago then I guess isn't it? ;)

When this interview aired on HardTalk, it really did resonate with me. I really appreciate it, just not in this section Posted Image

I like Buckethead's music but threads about him don't give me a boner Posted Image
Yes, I am an unabashed Axlite.

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,145 posts
  • 12-December 08
He seemed like it was going to be a really tough interview, I did like the question about how he'd explain "It's So Easy" to his daughters, and the part about taking responsibility for lyrics and drug/alcohol use in the songs, and bringing up the part about if Amy Winehouse could have been saved.

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,177 posts
  • 22-October 11

What I really don't get is there are 3 or 4 guys who come in and bitch in every old GN'R thread related to Slash, Duff or Izzy

but when its Bucket, Finck or anyone like that its totally ok

this

anyway, great interview, but the interviewer a little bit annoying for me.

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

useyorappetite

useyorappetite

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 01-January 13
Did he say something about writing civil war after he got sober or did i hear wrong? :question:

I just saw this interview and wanted to open a thread to ask this question :tongue2: Not that anyone even looks at this section... :max:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users