Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Where is this from?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
Posted Image

I thought Slash never liked Nirvana. :lol:

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,742 posts
  • 12-January 05
I guess he did at some point...

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
Yeah. Where was this taken?

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

Marshal of the Soviet Union

• SILVER
  • 16,186 posts
  • 13-August 11
He was trying to be cool.

Slash talks about Nirvana here. Thinks they are brilliant

http://www.heretoday...m/misc/chat.htm

Edited by Stannis Baratheon, 20 June 2012 - 11:37 PM.

RocketQueen1985

RocketQueen1985

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,658 posts
  • 19-July 10
I think it's from 2005 when VR was happening.

tumblr_n4ygp0ZSt51qi31vgo1_400.gif

"He (Axl) is someone that loves sharing pictures of cats with my wife.

That's the guy I know."

- Bumblefoot

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
I never knew he didn't like Nirvana, i've only ever heard him biggin' em up :)

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11

I never knew he didn't like Nirvana, i've only ever heard him biggin' em up :)

Well, in his book, he was saying how he never liked 'em and how he didn't understand why Axl was so keen on 'em. That's where I got the idea that he never liked 'em from, but I guess they must've grown on him at some point. ;)

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

• SILVER
  • 16,186 posts
  • 13-August 11
He said he liked Nirvana in 1996.

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11

He said he liked Nirvana in 1996.

Which is why I'm confused since his book was written in 2007. :lol: Regardless, I'd still like to know where that picture's from. It's a cool picture of him and it's nice to see him photographically supporting Nirvana, too.

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

• SILVER
  • 16,186 posts
  • 13-August 11
He didn't realize people can google his interviews from way back.

duff_rose

duff_rose

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • 04-July 06
VR also did a cover of "Negative Creep".

Woot they even recorded it:

It really sucks lol.

Edited by duff_rose, 21 June 2012 - 06:29 PM.

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
I always thought that cover was done as a dig to Axl, not because he liked the band. :P Well, okay, I stand corrected. That's just the impression I got from his book.

So I guess nobody knows where that picture is from. Bummer. I at least would like a timeframe. Slash isn't as easy to pinpoint as Axl in terms of eras.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,321 posts
  • 21-February 12

I always thought that cover was done as a dig to Axl, not because he liked the band. :P Well, okay, I stand corrected. That's just the impression I got from his book.

So I guess nobody knows where that picture is from. Bummer. I at least would like a timeframe. Slash isn't as easy to pinpoint as Axl in terms of eras.

Yeah you call tell what year it is for Axl just by the hair

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

#WOO

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,011 posts
  • 28-January 11
Man, Slash has aged well.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users