Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Duff's opening up for Alice Cooper!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
http://www.uberrock....y-kid-joe-.html

Alice Cooper will return to the UK for his third Halloween Night of Fear tour this October, a now annual institution of the macabre, celebration of gore and all out rock n roll fright fest.

Alice is requesting that fans turn out in force at his seven dates in the most outrageous costumes that they can muster.

Duff McKagan's Loaded (all dates except Sheffield) and Ugly Kid Joe have been confirmed as support for the tour.

Tickets for the shows are on sale on Friday, 15th June, but Planet Rock is offering a ticket presale with Planet Rock VIPs able to get tickets from Thursday at 9am.

Alice Cooper/Duff McKagan's Loaded/Ugly Kid Joe:

October 2012
24th Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
25th Wolverhampton Civic Hall
27th Bournemouth BIC
28th London Wembley Arena
30th Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
31st Edinburgh Usher Hall

November 2012
1st Sheffield City Hall*

* Duff McKagan's Loaded will not be appearing at the Sheffield date

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users