Do you think Kurt Cobain was murdered?

arnold layne

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he murdered himself. Dude, you are student at a great university. What do universities teach? CRITICAL THINKING SKILL!!! I guess, unless one studies business.

Universities are 65% scam.

And I don't know anything about Kurt really, but I kind of do hope he was murdered, because it's not good to have suicide run in the family.

Yes, he murdered himself. Dude, you are student at a great university. What do universities teach? CRITICAL THINKING SKILL!!! I guess, unless one studies business.

Universities are 65% scam.

And I don't know anything about Kurt really, but I kind of do hope he was murdered, because it's not good to have suicide run in the family.

You are 99% full of shit.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. What are your credentials?

Edited by Thelonious

To be honest universities don't teach you much.

Really? What university did you graduate from?

To some degree, I agree. The Snowflake generation thinks that their education should be handed to them; after all, they tried!

I don't mean you don't learn anything going through it but it's not really taught. Some lecturer rambles at the front you take some notes, then you study, it's up to you. The reason you are there is because you should be able to pass the course. some courses 50% is a repeat of the A levels. It's up to you to get what you can from institutions.

there were a few things that seemed odd. like he got his heroin its not like he was in withdrawal. maybe that amount just kept him steady or its what he needed to do it. also the gun was found on his chest which seems unlikely.

then there was El Duce saying Courtney gave him 40 grand to whack Kurt Cobain. Then he wound up dead.

plus Cobain didn't seem to have much security. But who really knew he was there.

But there was Rome, a suicide attempt. I guess he was manic depressive and thats what can happen.

.some courses 50% is a repeat of the A levels. It's up to you to get what you can from institutions.

Once again, what is your institution? I can assure you that my institution- a land grant college-- padding of grades are minimal!

Who the fuck am I kidding? Probably, 60% of my students should fail!

.some courses 50% is a repeat of the A levels. It's up to you to get what you can from institutions.

Once again, what is your institution? I can assure you that my institution- a land grant college-- padding of grades are minimal!

Who the fuck am I kidding? Probably, 60% of my students should fail!

Bristol University. I just remember the maths grads saying the first year was a repeat of their A Levels. But only for some of them. That really wasn't what I was saying. I just think the students can either learn enough to pass or not. It's not handed to them. They have the potential. It's not really the teaching.

Guest Len B'stard

I really don't wish to speculate? It's something i am so far detached from that i don't think i'm equipped to start making accusations based on something i saw on the telly. When i try to think about Cobains death all that i feel is just sadness, he really didn't have to go out like that...

Ahh well..

I remember a story about how he tried to stay up for 3 weeks and break keith richards record. I mean I saw interviews and he doesn't seem like he would. But maybe his body was just knackered. After the OD in Rome people said he wasn't the same. He'd lost something. He seemed to be taking 3 times the heroin needed to kill anyone.

He wasn't murdered. Courtney may be a lot of things but she is not a murderer. She loved Kurt, it's obvious to anyone who has bothered looking into their relationship just a little.

As a Courtney Love fan the "Courtney killed Kurt" crap is so old by now. Just accept that he killed himself already.