Do you think Kurt Cobain was murdered?

arnold layne

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Courtney wanted him dead, she would've planned out an accidental death. Crazy fan breaks into home. Kurt with a bad batch of heroin. She wouldn't have had staged a suicide for insurance money.

He had helped her work on "Live Through This", he was more valuable to her alive, even if he did talk about ending the marriage. Which as far as we know, he didn't. But "Serve the Servants" or "All Apologies", was pretty straightforward. So was calling a song "I Hate Myself and Want To Die". He had a sense of humor, but maybe he just covered that up by saying it was a joke song for Beavis and Butthead. But that song prob. had another title to it,as he tended to do with other songs he wrote.

I think the whole thing still makes her miserable, but accusing Dave Grohl of having his way with Frances was pretty creepy. I just think he just wants to include her on Nirvana doings, and if she needs anything, he'd be happy to help her. Grohl's a generous guy with his time, and he's battled Courtney for years. He knows Frances was the mature one compared to her mom.

The bigger conspiracy theory is Kristen Pfaff dying 2 months later. Accidental OD? Another one who fell off the wagon and relapsed, misjudging the amount of heroin to take. People who relapse run the biggest risk of overdosing, because they build a tolerance level to it. That's what happened to Brad Nowell. Courtney angry that Kurt and her had an affair?

He took enough heroin to end it, I think he just wanted to make sure if he was found, he couldn't be revived this time. He also knew he could miss and wind up brain damaged. He prob had made his mind up to end it in Rome, and should've seen that as a time to get his shit together instead of being hell-bent on ending it.

3/4 of college is showing up. once, had a course were i did NONE of the work, but I showed up every day. professor passed me with a B.

as the op...no, i don't think he was murdered. in fact, cobain is still alive.

he faked his own death and his been living as the musician known as, Rivers Cuomo ever since.

universities are 65% bullshit, that is accurate.

i imagine he killed himself. humans are hard wired to see conspiracies...its a survival instinct.. sometimes we just happen to be right, i doubt this is one of those cases.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Do I think Kurt offed himself? Yeah. Am I ruling out the possibility of him being murdered? No. Courtney Love is one crazy bitch.

same way i feel about it im 90% sure he whacked himself but there is always that 10% because courtney is batshit crazy

Guest Len B'stard

Hate conspiracy theorists.

Everyone's a detective and knows everything after searching the internet but the people who actually do all the work and the science knows nothing :rolleyes:

+1

Seems like a lot of you are making a conclusion without even knowing the story. El Duce passed a polygraph and was potentially murdered a week after his Kurt and Courtney interview.

Hate conspiracy theorists.

Everyone's a detective and knows everything after searching the internet but the people who actually do all the work and the science knows nothing :rolleyes:

Well that's funny considering Courtney's private Detective(ex-cop with excellent credentials) believes he was murdered and there is evidence that scientifically disproves the suicide theory.

When did conspiracy become a dirty word and get redefined? All conspiracy means is that there were more than 1 involved. Stupid stupid label. Inform yourself on it a little if you want to think for yourself some. I can point you in the right directions. And NO, you don't need to buy the case manual. I have the link to it. Science proved nothing. They didn't use any. The science points to murder.

1: Why was one of Kurt's credit cards missing at the time of his death? The very card with which he had just bought his plane tickets.

2: Why was this card being used well after his death and immediately stopped being used when he was discovered?

3: Why did Courtney tell Dylan to be sure to check the greenhouse when he and Grant were searching the house?

4: Why also did Courtney put in a rush order to have flood lights installed in the greenhouse when she realized Dylan and Grant didn't search it?

5: Why did Courtney claim to have business in LA as to the reason why she couldn't come help find her suicidal husband? Her own lawyer said that was a lie.

6: Why did she admittedly plant overdose stories in the media at the time of his disappearance?

7: Why did she claim to not know where he was when it is confirmed that the nanny told Courtney that Kurt had been at the house on Saturday? She was told the same day yet never told her own PI.

8: How did Kurt shoot a lethal dose, put his works away and shoot himself when the amount in his system was lethal for ANY heroin addict? He would have been incapacitated immediately.

9: Why did the nanny write the nasty letter for Kurt to find stating "I can't believe you've been here without me noticing" when he claims to the police that he was rarely there?

10: Why did Courtney have a message at the hotel clerk from the rehab Kurt went to stating "Elizabeth's number is ###-####?" She told her PI(Grant) that she hadn't heard from him. In fact, phone records show there were EIGHT phone calls between them.

11: Why did Kurt just recently make plans to go with his grandfather on a trip? Suicidal people may be happy and content but THEY DO NOT MAKE PLANS!

12: Why wasn't the soda can tested for drugs?

13: Why wasn't the gun printed for over a month?

14: Why were there no legible finger prints on the gun, pen or note?

These aren't the only questions. You answer me just one of those and I'll continue with more FACTS of the case that are documented and science has proven.

One more:

Ask yourself why Courtney admitted to overdosing Kurt before?

She didn't kill him but you bet your ass she knows who did.

Junkies in Seattle that kill themselves were very normal and that is why they quickly leaned to suicide. Even the King Country's detectives said they never investigated it as anything other than a suicide. Every fool knows you look into it as homicide first. The only reason they even went there was because it was high profile as they admit.

Why, if it was a suicide was Kurt filing for divorce? And why did Courtney also tell her lawyer to find the meanest divorce attorney possible.

Hopefully you don't end up marrying a gold digger. The biggest motive for any spouse to kill the other is money. They very thing she wasn't going to get in the divorce.

Durp along and keep your eyes closed.rolleyes.gif

The case file

That is a link to the cobain case manual made by Courtney's PI that investigated the case. For some of the people here who like to read and not sit in front of a TV 24/7.

His website also has taped conversations between Courtney and himself to back up his comments about what she has said to him.

Also wasn't the note about leaving the music industry, but the last four lines were written by someone else

Yes. Also keep in mind one thing that Courtney's lawyer found in Courtney's bag shortly after the death. It was a paper with practice forgery.

The case file

That is a link to the cobain case manual made by Courtney's PI that investigated the case. For some of the people here who like to read and not sit in front of a TV 24/7.

His website also has taped conversations between Courtney and himself to back up his comments about what she has said to him.

Also wasn't the note about leaving the music industry, but the last four lines were written by someone else

Yes. Also keep in mind one thing that Courtney's lawyer found in Courtney's bag shortly after the death. It was a paper with practice forgery.

Page 8 does it for me the credit card the divorce how she wanted to be more famous and whats a better way than having your husband die that was even more famous also there being two notes. The people that worked on this case should have looked more into it at the beginning. Also the papers of her practicing her handwriting no finger prints on the shotgun I don't know about this one.

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

The case file

Page 8 does it for me the credit card the divorce how she wanted to be more famous and whats a better way than having your husband die that was even more famous also there being two notes. The people that worked on this case should have looked more into it at the beginning

Definitely the credit card is an eye opener. For one, her first claim to the PI was that she thinks someone was using it. He had JUST USED IT to get home on a flight where he sat near Duff. Second, it was being used after he was dead and immediately stopped after he was found. That discrepancy links to Courtney. Why did she think someone was using his card?!