Do you think Kurt Cobain was murdered?

arnold layne

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The case file

That is a link to the cobain case manual made by Courtney's PI that investigated the case. For some of the people here who like to read and not sit in front of a TV 24/7.

His website also has taped conversations between Courtney and himself to back up his comments about what she has said to him.

Also wasn't the note about leaving the music industry, but the last four lines were written by someone else

Yes. Also keep in mind one thing that Courtney's lawyer found in Courtney's bag shortly after the death. It was a paper with practice forgery.

Page 8 does it for me the credit card the divorce how she wanted to be more famous and whats a better way than having your husband die that was even more famous also there being two notes. The people that worked on this case should have looked more into it at the beginning

Definitely the credit card is an eye opener. For one, her first claim to the PI was that she thinks someone was using it. He had JUST USED IT to get home on a flight where he sat near Duff. Second, it was being used after he was dead and immediately stopped after he was found. That discrepancy links to Courtney. Why did she think someone was using his card?!

If only they knew who was using it I think if it happened now they would probably find out. Also no fingerprints on the shotgun does it to.

Another thing, why did she get so pissed at Grant when he told her that his associate was monitoring their house? Why didn't she want him watching the house in case Kurt showed up? That's the most obvious place for him to be and it is confirmed he was by the Nanny and it's also confirmed she KNEW he showed up. It's documented.

Every single thing that happened around the time of his "disappearance" is suspicious.

The case file

That is a link to the cobain case manual made by Courtney's PI that investigated the case. For some of the people here who like to read and not sit in front of a TV 24/7.

His website also has taped conversations between Courtney and himself to back up his comments about what she has said to him.

Also wasn't the note about leaving the music industry, but the last four lines were written by someone else

Yes. Also keep in mind one thing that Courtney's lawyer found in Courtney's bag shortly after the death. It was a paper with practice forgery.

Page 8 does it for me the credit card the divorce how she wanted to be more famous and whats a better way than having your husband die that was even more famous also there being two notes. The people that worked on this case should have looked more into it at the beginning

Definitely the credit card is an eye opener. For one, her first claim to the PI was that she thinks someone was using it. He had JUST USED IT to get home on a flight where he sat near Duff. Second, it was being used after he was dead and immediately stopped after he was found. That discrepancy links to Courtney. Why did she think someone was using his card?!

If only they knew who was using it I think if it happened now they would probably find out. Also no fingerprints on the shotgun does it to.

Well the thing about the shotgun is this - It's possible for their to be none from Kurt as a the force could smear the prints BUT many other people handled the gun and even their prints weren't on it.

Edited by Rustycage

LOL

Yeah your stupidity sure is laughable. Keep on believing what the media spoon feeds you. We all know don't have the ability to think for yourself anyway. Moron.

lol ok so to be cool like you I should "think for my selfe" and become a detective and come up with a different answer then what the professionals came up with.

I guess I should belive that Bush was behind 9/11 aswell, or that aliens crashed at roswell, Bigfoot, God, Santa...... I'm thinking for my selfe so it must be true!

And you doesn't think for your selfe just because you just belive in a crazy theory somebody else came up with so you're not original. Moron

LOL

Yeah your stupidity sure is laughable. Keep on believing what the media spoon feeds you. We all know don't have the ability to think for yourself anyway. Moron.

lol ok so to be cool like you I should "think for my selfe" and become a detective and come up with a different answer then what the professionals came up with.

I guess I should belive that Bush was behind 9/11 aswell, or that aliens crashed at roswell, Bigfoot, God, Santa...... I'm thinking for my selfe so it must be true!

And you doesn't think for your selfe just because you just belive in a crazy theory somebody else came up with so you're not original. Moron

Before you do that, I would advise that you use the up-to-date spelling of 'self'. Is this the 1800s?

Also the check the green house part. Also I believe in one of the dateline videos that are in this thread she said to check if the shotgun is still in the closet I believe that's what it said

Yes. She told Grant to check the closet in the hidden compartment to see if it is there but what was weird is why didn't ask Cali to check there. She was talking to him repeatedly during the days.

LOL

Before you do that, I would advise that you use the up-to-date spelling of 'self'. Is this the 1800s?

WOOOOW good comeback against a guy from Sweden :rolleyes:

Read my signature if it bothers you

Edited by Desperado

Also the check the green house part. Also I believe in one of the dateline videos that are in this thread she said to check if the shotgun is still in the closet I believe that's what it said

Yes. She told Grant to check the closet in the hidden compartment to see if it is there but what was weird is why didn't ask Cali to check there. She was talking to him repeatedly during the days.

Yeah this whole thing is weird but at the same time very interesting

LOL

You probably shouldn't call anyone a moron. The professionals went there responding to the call of a suicide. They admit to only going there because it was a high profile person. They admittedly never investigated it as a homicide. They even lied in their own reports that pictures prove to be lies.

It's not a "conspiracy" the way uneducated people define conspiracy. He was killed and the police didn't give a shit to investigate a junkie death. They were just lazy and incompetent. Just like thousands of other cases.

LOL

You probably shouldn't call anyone a moron. The professionals went there responding to the call of a suicide. They admit to only going there because it was a high profile person. They admittedly never investigated it as a homicide. They even lied in their own reports that pictures prove to be lies.

It's not a "conspiracy" the way uneducated people define conspiracy. He was killed and the police didn't give a shit to investigate a junkie death. They were just lazy and incompetent. Just like thousands of other cases.

Didn't even Haters gonna hate post a video from dateline that went through all these claims where they said that they made a full investigation.

And he wasn't just a junkie he was one of the biggest rock stars on the earth and even the polise would know that so of course they didn't just think it was a junkie death. You don't think they would do an investigation if Amy Winehouse would have shot herself?

and the people who writes books about it does it because they know there is money to be made. And all the so called evidence doesn't differ from the UFO photos in UFO books or unreliable witnesses.

Edited by Desperado

LOL

Didn't even Haters gonna hate post a video from dateline that went through all these claims where they said that they made a full investigation.

And he wasn't just a junkie he was one of the biggest rock stars on the earth and even the polise would know that so of course they didn't just think it was a junkie death. You don't think they would do an investigation if Amy Winehouse would have shot herself?

and the people who writes books about it does it because they know there is money to be made. And all the so called evidence doesn't differ from the UFO photos in UFO books or unreliable witnesses.

Grant didn't write a book for nearly 20 years because he wanted to keep his case credible. The proceeds from his case manual were going to help fund his investigation. He never went after money. Even the people who write the books base it off of Grant's work.

The poilice reports and the dates of finger printing show they didn't investigate it as a homicide. They can say what they want but when it's considered a suicide before they even arrive, never develop pictures and don't print anything, what do you think?

I personally don't believe he was murdered, but I don't think it's unlikely he was murdered.

Yea, that's pretty common. Do you care to explain what exactly convinces you it was suicide?

I'm not really convinced either way. I just haven't seen any real evidence he was murdered. It may be out there, I just haven't looked into it because I'm not all that interested.

Grant didn't write a book for nearly 20 years because he wanted to keep his case credible. The proceeds from his case manual were going to help fund his investigation. He never went after money. Even the people who write the books base it off of Grant's work.

The poilice reports and the dates of finger printing show they didn't investigate it as a homicide. They can say what they want but when it's considered a suicide before they even arrive, never develop pictures and don't print anything, what do you think?

Well one book came out 1998 that became a bestseller (who killed Kurt Cobain) so there was other people who also cashed in on the subject.

Well they didn't consider it was suicide before they arived but they could have thought of it, just like I think that Dark knight rises is going to be a good movie even if I don't know that until I've seen it.

and conspiracy theorists never believe that they are one just that what they know is the truth and everybody else is wrong. I know who I belive in, the people that knew him the best and the people who did their job to investigate his death.

Well one book came out 1998 that became a bestseller (who killed Kurt Cobain) so there was other people who also cashed in on the subject.

Well they didn't consider it was suicide before they arived but they could have thought of it, just like I think that Dark knight rises is going to be a good movie even if I don't know that until I've seen it.

and conspiracy theorists never believe that they are one just that what they know is the truth and everybody else is wrong. I know who I belive in, the people that knew him the best and the people who did their job to investigate his death.

Show one piece of the science that points to suicide.

You aren't believing in anyone. You're refusing to open your mind because you fear some conspiracy theorist label.

If you had any idea what went on in that case, you'd change your mind. It's stranger than a mystery novel.

You aren't believing in anyone. You're refusing to open your mind because you fear some conspiracy theorist label.

If you had any idea what went on in that case, you'd change your mind. It's stranger than a mystery novel.

I'm willing to open my mind, not just so much my brain will fall out.

And I don't have any scientific evidence because I don't have access to the case and everything that's need to be said has been said by others who knows what they are doing. It's you guys who doesn't believe it was a suicide who needs to prove something because apparently nobody that really matters who could make this into a case agrees with you.

You do know if there is strong evidence for something that the police think is solved they could reopen the case again to try and solve it.

I'm willing to open my mind, not just so much my brain will fall out.

And I don't have any scientific evidence because I don't have access to the case and everything that's need to be said has been said by others who knows what they are doing. It's you guys who doesn't believe it was a suicide who needs to prove something because apparently nobody that really matters who could make this into a case agrees with you.

You do know if there is strong evidence for something that the police think is solved they could reopen the case again to try and solve it.

LOL and that's where you fall on your face. They have REFUSED to look at the evidence. It's amatter of pride and they will only come out looking bad with reopening the case. Again, they have refused to look at all of the discrepancies.

Why not just admit that you don't know a thing about the case. Doing so would be better than trying to label and attack people that do know the case.

LOL and that's where you fall on your face. They have REFUSED to look at the evidence. It's amatter of pride and they will only come out looking bad with reopening the case. Again, they have refused to look at all of the discrepancies.

Why not just admit that you don't know a thing about the case. Doing so would be better than trying to label and attack people that do know the case.

and you just dissmiss my point

I know that cops does mistakes and people are wrongly comitted.... but we are talking about a guy who is one of the most famous rock stars ever! don't you think that somebody would be offere100000000000000xxxx dollors do find out the "truth".

and if your evidence is reliable you would have a case.... nobody seems to think so.

and do you really know anything more then you have found out using google? are you a police, medic, detective or anything related to an investigation or better yet was involved with the investigation?