Buckethead and Robin are history, get over it and move on.

Towelie

Meanwhile in Africa... :hahafyou:

meanwhile in africa dj and bumble scramble 2 write and record guns n roses songs. robin and bucket have already beat the monkeys and ate the mangos

Good job pi, now you have her gibbering again.

finck- Nobody gives a shit about who is beating their monkey.

it's a metaphor. duh. the thing is dj and ron thal haven't written guns n roses songs. what do they do? they're dependable live acts 4 rock concerts every night around the world. robin and bucket were different than dj and ron. they actually recorded chinese democracy songs. they weren't add ons like bumblefoot and frank. they did the big solos on every big guns song after slash and duff. they spent countless hours in the recording studio. they didn't make fun of fans wanting silkworms played at concerts like bumble made fun of fans about it. robin and bucket are dedicated in guns n roses 4 fans

And you know that Ron and DJ haven't written anything how?

Fuck that, I'm more interested in how you figured out how to spell metaphor. That had to be a more grueling process than getting Axl to release an album.

um one way i know is the latest guns n roses record titled chinese democracy

it's easy 2 spell the word. i spell it like this: m-e-t-a-p-h-o-r

How exactly does a 4 year old album determine whether DJ and Ron have written anything?

Nevermind, I'm still interested in how you learned a 3 syllable word that isn't related to GN'R. Do you know any more?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meanwhile in africa dj and bumble scramble 2 write and record guns n roses songs. robin and bucket have already beat the monkeys and ate the mangos

it's a metaphor. duh. the thing is dj and ron thal haven't written guns n roses songs. what do they do? they're dependable live acts 4 rock concerts every night around the world. robin and bucket were different than dj and ron. they actually recorded chinese democracy songs. they weren't add ons like bumblefoot and frank. they did the big solos on every big guns song after slash and duff. they spent countless hours in the recording studio. they didn't make fun of fans wanting silkworms played at concerts like bumble made fun of fans about it. robin and bucket are dedicated in guns n roses 4 fans

Fuck that, I'm more interested in how you figured out how to spell metaphor. That had to be a more grueling process than getting Axl to release an album.

How exactly does a 4 year old album determine whether DJ and Ron have written anything?

Nevermind, I'm still interested in how you learned a 3 syllable word that isn't related to GN'R. Do you know any more?

it might be a 4 year old record. but it's still the latest guns n roses record of new material. dj and ron don't have a single song writing credit on the album

dj and ron are both unproven rock song writers. but they're dependable live acts for guns n roses concerts around the world

that's something right?

it might be a 4 year old record. but it's still the latest guns n roses record of new material. dj and ron don't have a single song writing credit on the album

dj and ron are both unproven rock song writers. but they're dependable live acts for guns n roses concerts around the world

that's something right?

De-pend-a-ble. Fuck me, that's four. Amazing finck, I didn't think you had it in you.

that's something right?

De-pend-a-ble. Fuck me, that's four. Amazing finck, I didn't think you had it in you.

thanks, bro. i'm educated

its not really about moving on or not moving on, i love the current lineup but i cant speak for everyone but for me its about hearing the rest of the vision the band was going in when it reformed in 2000 and all that. buckethead is one of my favorite guitarists so naturally i want to hear more of him in one of my favorite bands

its not really about moving on or not moving on, i love the current lineup but i cant speak for everyone but for me its about hearing the rest of the vision the band was going in when it reformed in 2000 and all that. buckethead is one of my favorite guitarists so naturally i want to hear more of him in one of my favorite bands

bran-

i'd love to hear the rest of the vision the robin/buckethead guns n roses was going in with axl rose