Do you hate Axl Rose?

Vincent Vega

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you hate or even dislike someone you've never met. You may of may not agree with some of the decisions he's made regarding the band you love, but how much do you know about him as a person? One thing I know about him as a person is that when Duff was in the hospital in Seattle for pancreatitis, Axl was the only member of the band to fly to Seattle to see him and spend time with him.

How can you hate or even dislike someone you've never met. You may of may not agree with some of the decisions he's made regarding the band you love, but how much do you know about him as a person? One thing I know about him as a person is that when Duff was in the hospital in Seattle for pancreatitis, Axl was the only member of the band to fly to Seattle to see him and spend time with him.

Well said. It's so true yet it is a truth that is ignored every day with all celebrities, musicians, actors and athletes on the Internet in forums, comments on news items, etc.

Ali

Exactly, according to Steven's book Axl sat by his hospital bed when he overdosed just waiting for him to wake up despite having another engagement.

I don't agree with everything he's done but definitely love him to bits - he certainly is a loyal friend when needed but only gets publicity for the bad choices he makes & nothing for the good. -_-

Even total douchers show some compassion once in their life. Talk to me when he doesn't destroy a band.

i don't think axl is a bad person but for a 50 years old man, he could do better. even bruce dickinson and steve harris managed to work together again, not saying they love each other, but hell, those are 2 damn big egos.

i don't think axl is a bad person but for a 50 years old man, he could do better. even bruce dickinson and steve harris managed to work together again, not saying they love each other, but hell, those are 2 damn big egos.

Why on earth do people want him to work with some-one he doesn't want to work with when he's perfectly happy working with the people he currently works with? :violin:

Get over it - 20 years have gone by at least. :anger:

So you don't dislike Hitler? Stalin? Ted Bundy? The Pen State coach who just got convicted on 48 counts of abusing little boys? Serial killers, rapists and pedophiles in general....you have no dislike for them?

Axl visited Duff in the hospital cancels out him beating up two gfs?

Even total douchers show some compassion once in their life. Talk to me when he doesn't destroy a band.

Oh come on, you probably weren't even around when the original gunsnroses were together :sleeper:

Oh come on, you probably weren't even around when the original gunsnroses were together :sleeper:

How is that relevant? It doesn't mean I haven't seen Axl Rose's true colors (YouTube, madison, interviews etc.). It doesn't take a genius to know him.