Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

So can Duff McKagan still drink?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 13,781 posts
  • 17-November 06
:book:

Paranoia, Paranoia

Everybody's coming to get me

Just say you never met me

FuddMckagan

FuddMckagan

Destroyer of Worlds

• SILVER
  • 4,974 posts
  • 15-December 08
No

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 13,781 posts
  • 17-November 06
If he does will it kill him?

Paranoia, Paranoia

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,409 posts
  • 19-December 04
I think theoretically he could have a beer if he wanted, but I believe he avoids it completely because it would be unsafe.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

AxlisOld

AxlisOld

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
  • 08-May 05
Think of it like a bee sting arnold. He just had too many earlier in his life. Will one do it? Who knows, but why risk it. His fucking pancreas exploded.

duffman.gifstormtrooper.gif
WARNING: Consumption of alcoholic beverages will MAKE YOU AWESOME

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
I think in Duff's autobiography, he said he could drink (though it would be really bad for his health even still), but that he's afraid to touch it now.

His daughters asked him why he doesn't drink wine like other parents, and his explanation was so cute. "Honey, if I sipped a glass of wine, I'd then have to go to the grocery store and get some more, and I wouldn't be able to be your daddy anymore." :heart:

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 13,781 posts
  • 17-November 06
Oh that's adorable.

What a sensitive family man.

Paranoia, Paranoia

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
I guess he has to be in a house full of estrogen. B)

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

jmapelian

jmapelian

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts
  • 22-February 06
Like when he got hooked on Xanax and other pills, I think he fears he'd fall off the wagon hard so abstains all together, even if it wouldn't kill him literally

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,177 posts
  • 22-October 11

I think in Duff's autobiography, he said he could drink (though it would be really bad for his health even still), but that he's afraid to touch it now.

His daughters asked him why he doesn't drink wine like other parents, and his explanation was so cute. "Honey, if I sipped a glass of wine, I'd then have to go to the grocery store and get some more, and I wouldn't be able to be your daddy anymore." :heart:

Nice

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 21,732 posts
  • 08-January 04

Duff. :thumbsup:

And his book is a great read. Loved it!
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
  • 18-June 10
Have a look at this column he wrote http://digitalissue....32/article.html

Duff doesn't drink and neither does Slash, does he?

Posted Image

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,630 posts
  • 25-November 02
It wouldn't hurt him physically after all this time but he's worried that one drink could lead back to his old ways.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Broskirose_*

Guest_Broskirose_*
  • Guests
  • --
Puff is the guy with the pube hair, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users