Tel Aviv - Israel - Park Hayarkon

AmitGNR

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures, HBK7! You're so lucky :D Did you get to talk to Axl at all?

Yeah for 2 Minutes, I asked him when CD2 will go out and he said "in christmas" and laughed, and i told him, it's hanuka here and we both started to laugh, and then I was for 10 Minutes in the club, but my iphone was dead and I could not take the camera, That's why I have no pictures from the club, but it was super fun in there, I could not be there alot cause my cousin was out but it was like a dream, I just waited for someone to wake me.

Yeah for 2 Minutes, I asked him when CD2 will go out and he said "in christmas" and laughed, and i told him, it's hanuka here and we both started to laugh, and then I was for 10 Minutes in the club, but my iphone was dead and I could not take the camera, That's why I have no pictures from the club, but it was super fun in there, I could not be there alot cause my cousin was out but it was like a dream, I just waited for someone to wake me.

sound awesome :thumbsup:

and I hope he wasn't joking :lol:

Edited by Desperado

Great story :)

how did u know he was going to be at the club? was it guest list or open to the public?

Haha so awesome. Cant even imagine how amazing it must have been to be in that club. I'm glad you had a positive experience meeting him :)

Great story :)

how did u know he was going to be at the club? was it guest list or open to the public?

The bar was 10 steps from the hotel, and it was open to the public but Axl and his group was Reserved seats

Did he laugh in a sarcastic laugh or was he serious or hard to tell? Glad he said SOMETHING hehe