Has anybody in here ever lost a fight?

Apollo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal story is brutally hardcore. There was this guy I worked with that got mad at me once for something that wasn't my fault. From then on, I hated him. I was always passive aggressive with him at all times to point that I could organize my day so that I no contact with him whatsoever. Over the years he got promoted and my heart sank each time because I knew I would have to communicate with him more. He's now my boss, and actually hired me over to his area. We're kinda friends now. So yeah, I guess he won.

I once tried to stop a fight, jumped in, wrong time, got hit full on my face and it was a K.O! Unfortunately dislocated my jaw :( , it still does at times.

Good thing, it really did stopped the fight. :)

What you'll see is a lot of the more respected "fighters" (MMA etc.) tend to avoid fights at all costs. Guys like Bas Rutten for ex. tend to de-escalate the situation instead of smashing the other guy in. What you have to realize is that it's 2012 and everyone is suing everyone else. Its always best to try to avoid it at all costs. It's not worth getting sued over or being sent to jail for. People have ruined their future from fighting alone.

Be the bigger man and let it go.

What you'll see is a lot of the more respected "fighters" (MMA etc.) tend to avoid fights at all costs. Guys like Bas Rutten for ex. tend to de-escalate the situation instead of smashing the other guy in.

There are very few examples you could have given that would have been worse than Bas Rutten. :lol:

What you'll see is a lot of the more respected "fighters" (MMA etc.) tend to avoid fights at all costs. Guys like Bas Rutten for ex. tend to de-escalate the situation instead of smashing the other guy in.

There are very few examples you could have given that would have been worse than Bas Rutten. :lol:

And you STOMP ON HIS BALLS....

Guest Len B'stard

Really? That place ain't the worse is it? I was expecting Hackney or something.

Haha - Len and have grown up in a rough place, and look what we've turned out to be... fine young men!

And it's a lovely place, it really is, it's wonderful place to grow up, especially certain parts of North Watford but like, any town in England has it's nobheads and if those are the people you find yourself surrounded by you tend to find yourself in troubles. The first two were school ones actually and the third weren't even in Watford. Every place has it's council estates and shitholey area, they're never really like, seriously dangerous really, just a bunch of stupid bored kids hanging around in precincts and outside shops, trouble just seems to find ya. It really is a lovely place to grow up though, people who hang around with good decent people there have pretty cool lives y'know, church fetes and fuckin jumble sales and all that good village green stuff. It's pretty much considered a chavtown i guess. Where i'm actually from as in birthplace town is Luton, home of such luminaries of British Society as Billy Schwer, The Hatters firm and The EDL :lol:

Which school did you go to Sandy?

Edited by sugaraylen

When I was 11 I got stabbed with scissors...

When I was 4 my brother stabbed me with a rake in one of my feet. And once he also burned me with a knife that he had put on the fire. :shrugs:

But I still love him!

Is your brother The Mountain?

Who/what is The Mountain? :unsure:

No, he was just a restless ass. :lol: