Live NewGNR Moments You Wish You had Witnessed (2001-present)

OkCalculator

rock in rio3

boston 2002

any show with izzy

nightrain rock am ring 2006

tokyo 2009

o2 with duff 2010

any show with TWAT lol

That rock am ring show was something else. When Axl's on he delivers some of the most memorable performances. Brilliant.

I'd love to see TWAT live as well.

Absolutely awesome. Wish I'd been there.

I LOVE that cover, I´ve lost count of how many times I´ve listened to it.

Apart from that moment ^^ there are a lot more, too difficult to choose but here are some of them that I can remember now:

1992 MTV awards with Elton John playing November Rain

Freddie Mercury tribute

Rock in Rio 1

The London shows from the 2006 tour including the surprise accoustic

I bet there are more but that´s just what comes to my head right now.

I remember sailing and duff at the o2tongue2.gif However, I would have liked to have been one of the lucky competition winners getting into the private club gig a few hours later.

Also the shows in December 09 when they played all off Chinese Democracy.

Any of the UCAP shows/hammerstein shows for there small venues, I saw Guns at Hammersmith in london and that was insane, I'd imagine the other small venue shows are as well.

That show, I think in England, a few years back where Axl threw a hissy fit half way through the show, so Sebastian came out and filled in for him to avoid a riot situation. I would have loved to have paid $60+ to see a Hookers n' Blow show.

Also the Hall of Fame.

That show, I think in England, a few years back where Axl threw a hissy fit half way through the show, so Sebastian came out and filled in for him to avoid a riot situation.

LOL. It wasn't a hissy fit, he passed out from low blood sugar. And it wasn't halfway through the show, it was during the second-to-last song.

That show, I think in England, a few years back where Axl threw a hissy fit half way through the show, so Sebastian came out and filled in for him to avoid a riot situation.

LOL. It wasn't a hissy fit, he passed out from low blood sugar. And it wasn't halfway through the show, it was during the second-to-last song.

Ahh, well that's a bit different then. Perhaps there should be a cookie break in the show in the future.

Ahh, well that's a bit different then. Perhaps there should be a cookie break in the show in the future.

Lol. Oxygen In one hand and a cookie In the other.