What kind of car does Axl drive now

Tabitha27

I see him always jumping into what looks like a cadillac escalade as a passenger. I remember years ago, there were pics of a BMW I think he was selling.

There was also a pic (with braids probably around 2002 as he was in a football jersey) looking at a silver BMW I think.

Then there was that story about how he ran over some cd with his car.

We know he wrecked the Bentley.

Anyone know?

I am guessing he doesn't drive anymore?

I see him always jumping into what looks like a cadillac escalade as a passenger. I remember years ago, there were pics of a BMW I think he was selling.

There was also a pic (with braids probably around 2002 as he was in a football jersey) looking at a silver BMW I think.

Anyone know?

Izzy stated in 2001 that Axl didn't drive. That doesn't mean he doesn't own few cars.

Anyone know?

Izzy stated in 2001 that Axl didn't drive. That doesn't mean he doesn't own few cars.

And these are REAL cars as opposed to imaginary ones ;)

4976434O.jpg

HA!!

Anyone know?

Tabitha, it's an upholstered skateboard ;)

Ferrari 575 Maranello(1999). Lamborghini Gallardo (2004) and Porsche GT3(2005).

sweeet

wasn't there some pics from 2006 with one of his cars?

Oh googled

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/20/axl-rose-bentley-flyng-spur-abuser-lawsuit-damage-broken-car-guns-n-roses/

The Guns N' Roses singer is being sued over a 2006 Bentley Flying Spur -- a pretty badass ride.

According to a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Axl leased the car through Bentley Financial Services back in 2005 -- then flaked on $73,976.42 in payments and fees.

But here's the rub ... Bentley claims when Axl returned the car (several months past the actual due date) -- the car had some serious damage including:

-- Cracked windshield

-- Two damaged tires

-- Broken glass on the left rear tail light

-- Two dented doors

-- Gouged bumper

Plus, Bentley says Axl turned in a "mismatched spare key" and a "broken remote key" -- and he was 42,397 miles over his contracted limit.

Bentley wants Axl to fork over the $73k ASAP ... including $91 for a missing key.

So apparently he drove a bentley as recently as 2010