Question To Female Fans

Millions

So I was thinking about Axl's amazing rock star lifestyle. Women, money, cars, partying, a life of luxury in sun-kissed California........

Is this why he can't be bothered getting his ass into a recording studio? Well, it kind of makes sense to me.

This is a guy who can probably have any chick he chooses. Any. Think what that must feel like. Really. Stop for a second and think about it. He's screaming out the chorus to Sweet Child O' Mine...... looking at all the hot girls bouncing in the front row - going crazy for him. He can nod to his assistant and point at the nicest ones to get backstage for a 'party.'

Or am I getting it all wrong here??? Is this just some cliched rock star myth?

So here is my question - for all the girls. If you were at a concert, and Axl invited you backstage, and he just clumsily straight out asked for a feel of your titties - would you let him?

(Gay chaps can also answer - would you let him touch your ass or ball-sack? Not the pecker though, obviously).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd be pretty disappointed to get backstage just to find out all he wanted was to feel my tits. I can get my tits honked down at the local pub if that's what I wanted.

I'd rather we had a beer and a chat.

Also, I doubt it's his life style keeping him from releasing a new album. I'm sure there wasn't any lack of women between AFD and UYI and he got in the studio then.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

I think you should have a look at the front row just one more time. Those are the people camping out for a few hours, sit in the mud and rain and smell like sweat and beer. I doubt he's that interesting in banging any of that.

I think you should have a look at the front row just one more time. Those are the people camping out for a few hours, sit in the mud and rain and smell like sweat and beer. I doubt he's that interesting in banging any of that.

Haha, yes mostly true. Maybe that's why the models were invited as well ;)

(Gay chaps can also answer - would you let him touch your ass or ball-sack? Not the pecker though, obviously).

That's it! Axl's not releasing any new music because he's busy hiding his homosexual side. Axl Merqueery.

I think I'd be pretty disappointed to get backstage just to find out all he wanted was to feel my tits.

In all fairness why else would he invite you backstage or indeed anybody from the audience? I mean it's not like they're picking hot girls from the crowd for stimulating backstage conversation now is it?

I think I'd be pretty disappointed to get backstage just to find out all he wanted was to feel my tits.

In all fairness why else would he invite you backstage or indeed anybody from the audience? I mean it's not like they're picking hot girls from the crowd for stimulating backstage conversation now is it?

:rofl-lol:

I think if any guy, even a guy I was attracted to, ask to feel my titties, it would be an immediate turnoff. Besides best way to get to my titties (hate that word) is to have a glass of wine and a conversation - if I'm attracted to him.

Edited by Orsys

I think I'd be pretty disappointed to get backstage just to find out all he wanted was to feel my tits. I can get my tits honked down at the local pub if that's what I wanted.

I'd rather we had a beer and a chat.

Also, I doubt it's his life style keeping him from releasing a new album. I'm sure there wasn't any lack of women between AFD and UYI and he got in the studio then.

I can get my tits honked down at the local pub

Oh you "honk" them!?:huh:

Damn my technique needs looking at!

What if he didn't ask and just grabbed em? You're all liars, you'd say yes, and if he didn't ask you wouldn't object. :krider:

You're all liars! Axl'd be hangin' out of the back of the lot of you and you'd all be grinning like a fuckin' cheshire cat! :lol:

I don't know the other girls but I don't like Axl. At all. I never liked him that way.

I'm sure both of you would enjoy a backstage meeting with him more than me! :violin:

hardly. I showed up 30 minutes before the doors opened and by the time GN'R hit the stage I was practically front row