Question To Female Fans

Millions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

You're all liars! Axl'd be hangin' out of the back of the lot of you and you'd all be grinning like a fuckin' cheshire cat! :lol:

:lol: Right on. I think the males would be more disgraceful in the situation than the females. I imagine BBA would succumb too.

Eagerly awaiting responses from:

Angeles

Rabia

MSL

Ali

and Volcano!! :lol:

No. I'd imagine he'd have to be pretty drunk to ask me that sort of thing straight away. So I'd be like, "Sure. . . as soon as you tell me when CD II will be released," and then tell him no afterwards because, uh, I just turned eighteen and it would freak me out.

Or maybe he's just that bold when he's not drunk and then this would be the most awkward situation I'd ever have been in. :o

As much as I adore Axl, I'd probably punch him. Nothing against the guy, it's just a gut reaction towards people that behave like that with me. <_<

I would however love to hang out with him and get absolutely shitfaced drunk with him cuz he seems like he would be a fun guy. I do agree with Dazey, I wouldn't be able to stop grinning if I were ever to meet him but there is a line in the sand... :shrugs:

Edited by KiraMPD

I think I'd be pretty disappointed to get backstage just to find out all he wanted was to feel my tits.

In all fairness why else would he invite you backstage or indeed anybody from the audience? I mean it's not like they're picking hot girls from the crowd for stimulating backstage conversation now is it?

So far none of the female fans that's been invited to the after parties that I've talked to has ever been felt up or fucked by the band :shrugs:

I think I'd be pretty disappointed to get backstage just to find out all he wanted was to feel my tits. I can get my tits honked down at the local pub if that's what I wanted.

I'd rather we had a beer and a chat.

Also, I doubt it's his life style keeping him from releasing a new album. I'm sure there wasn't any lack of women between AFD and UYI and he got in the studio then.

I can get my tits honked down at the local pub

Oh you "honk" them!?:huh:

Damn my technique needs looking at!

:lol: I'd just watched "Married with children". Al always say "Honk, honk" when he talks about squeezing tits.

What if he didn't ask and just grabbed em? You're all liars, you'd say yes, and if he didn't ask you wouldn't object. :krider:

You're all liars! Axl'd be hangin' out of the back of the lot of you and you'd all be grinning like a fuckin' cheshire cat! :lol:

I don't know the other girls but I don't like Axl. At all. I never liked him that way.

I'm sure both of you would enjoy a backstage meeting with him more than me! :violin:

So, what about Izzy? Would you? :D

What if he didn't ask and just grabbed em? You're all liars, you'd say yes, and if he didn't ask you wouldn't object. :krider:

I don't know the other girls but I don't like Axl. At all. I never liked him that way.

I'm sure both of you would enjoy a backstage meeting with him more than me! :violin:

So, what about Izzy? Would you? :D

:confused: No. I'm not the kind of girl that would do those things...

...but he would have more chances than Axl! :lol:

Agree with that. Axl has never been my type, though Im sure just having a hands free conversation with him would be fairly interesting. And I'm almost positive I would probably say no to Slash too. :lol:

No seriously, that's just skanky.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Definitely young Axl as well. Duff and Axl were really hot in 91. It sucks that Duff is the only one in the band that's still hot.

Definitely young Axl as well. Duff and Axl were really hot in 91. It sucks that Duff is the only one in the band that's still hot.

What about Izzy?

He was like a better looking less talented Keith Richards.

izzy4.jpg

post gnr dreads izzy was a great look too

Edited by OkCalculator

I disagree, young Duff not so much. However Duff now, he is the best looking.

Young Slash :wub: :wub: :wub:

Young Axl :wub: :wub:

Edited by MBRose

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

All four of Axl, Duff, Izzy and Slash were hot, but I'd probably only be with Duff and Axl, to be honest.

I never really liked the way Slash looked in some photos he's good looking but I don't know I think Axl young is a lot better looking and the best one hell in 2006 he wasn't bad. he did age good Steven and Duff aged better though

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

All four of Axl, Duff, Izzy and Slash were hot, but I'd probably only be with Duff and Axl, to be honest.

You like them fair haired and ginger boys? eh, that's cool

Izzy>>

It a strictly we'd be bro's kinda way.

But if we were tag teaming some chick and he jizzed on my leg I wouldn't get angry or anything.

If I were a woman I would not learn anyone I wasn't in love with touch me. I mean, you gotta respect yourself. I don't care if we're talking about Axl Rose or about God himself. If you respect yourself, you're not gonna do it. :rolleyes:

Man, then you never would be a woman, hehehe.

I never really liked the way Slash looked in some photos he's good looking but I don't know I think Axl young is a lot better looking and the best one hell in 2006 he wasn't bad. he did age good Steven and Duff aged better though

I don't think Steven aged well at all. He used to be pretty gorgeous and now he looks like he's got a mental disorder.

Young Axl > Young Slash. I would never call Izzy classically good-looking, but he reminds me of a long lost Rolling Stone, and that automatically vaults him into second place.

Young Duff wasn't good-looking. He's good-looking now, though, as is Izzy. They aged the best.

Definitely not, as attractive Axl was/is I would be very disappointed to have him ask such a thing. Not that it's likely as I'm the same age & could belt him over the head with my handbag before he finished the sentence. :rofl-lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Young Duff wasn't good-looking.

This picture beg to differ.

Duff+McKagan.jpg

The perfect picture. :wub:

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt