Anyone else think Motley Crue SUCK?

Towelie

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate motley Crüe. Their music bores me to tears. Tommy's biggest talent is having large penis, Mick just reminds me of all those others 80's guitarist who want to be EVH, and Vince's lyrics were awful. Don't really have a problem with Nikki musically.

This is just my humble opinion of course.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, I liked them when I was a teenager. They have a few songs I still find good enough to listen to if it's on, but honestly, they're overrated and quite mediocre.

I hate motley Crüe. Their music bores me to tears. Tommy's biggest talent is having large penis, Mick just reminds me of all those others 80's guitarist who want to be EVH, and Vince's lyrics were awful. Don't really have a problem with Nikki musically.

This is just my humble opinion of course.

Nikki writes all the lyrics though. Vince just sings what Nikki tells him to.

I don't mind Cinderella but that's where I draw the line now. Faster Pussycat are pretty good. Where's there's a whip there's a way was solid.

I saw Motley Crue with Faster Pussycat in concert when I was 12. :rofl-lol:

P-p-p-pussycat.

The only discussion I can even ever remember having with you was several years ago and you were bragging about drinking? But just to make sure I'm not mistaking you with somebody else, aren't you the pale skinned girl with the chest tattoo, who never smiles in her pictures? Used to love Nikki Sixx, thinks DJ Ashba looks cool. Posts pictures with her cat? If not, I apologize.

But seriously.....you might want to look into this anger/carrying a grudge thing. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. I promise you that Lenny and Dazey have called me far worse names than Nikki Sixx (a 54 year old rock star) called you.....but like an adult, I didn't start hating them and hating everything about them.

As for your last sentence. I'm sure Nikki Sixx is losing sleep and wondering what happened to his career because he lost a couple hundred fans over his Twitter or Facebook comments.

I suppose you and I are just different. I could care less if Nikki Sixx, Axl Rose, any 50 year old singer liked me or not, if they blocked me from twitter, if they vote republican or democrate, if they are friendly are jerks. I'm here for their music - not to be their friend. I haven't had a rock poster on my wall since I was 14 years old.

What are your feelings about Stephanie Seymore and Erin Everly both filing charges against Axl for physically assaulting them? Are you OK supporting a man who hits his women? You are cool with that?

Here is a quote from Michael Monroe, Singer of Hanoi Rocks

"There was a car accident where unfortunately our drummer (Razzle Dingley) was killed. As far as Vince Neil I have nothing to say. It was an accident that surely all of us would like to put behind us already. I would never blame anybody for an accident -- you can't. What happened happened, and I can't change that. Everybody suffered from this and we'd like to put that behind us."

I don't even remember that insult you mention but I guess that's one more to add to the list then.

The difference is you haven't supported Lenny and Dazey by buying their records, going to their concerts etc. He knew I was a fan and still he talked shit to me. If a GNR member talked shit to you would you go on pretending they'd never said it and continue to support them in their career? I wouldn't and I don't. If you think I have anger issues because I won't be a doormat then go right ahead and think so.

Of course Nikki Sixx doesn't lose any sleep over it. He's too far up his own ass to do that.

This is not about Axl and women he has dated, nor is it about what Nikki Sixx has done in his private life. I support these people cause I love their work, not because of who they are at home or whatever mistakes they make in their lives.

So you want your idols to only be nice and pleasant, and for them not to speak their minds? Weird. Axl is famous for speaking his mind and not caring what people think. But you want Nikki to suck up to you, because you are a fan?

I'll assume your list is huge then, as you haven't been able to mention ONE thing from it.

Good for you for not being a doormat. Meanwhile, you no longer listen to a band that you have enjoyed for years. Because you don't like the attitude of one member.........no, wait. Then you say you don't care about who they are in their private life.........so confusing. Which one is it? Do you love them becuase of their work - or do you not love them because one of them was rude to you.........

And wow. A musician being rude to you is a bigger sin in your mind than a musician who smacks around their gfs. Amazing.

Must be hard to keep track of what bands you can listen to.

Are you done?

That is your response?

No wonder Nikki blocked you.

You like to snap at people you disagree with, but when they call you on it or question you - you shrink away. Sort of doormatish.

But whatever. Silly to fight on a music forum.

You can dislike any band you want, for any reason you choose.

In your rant, you asked how I would respond if " If a GNR member talked shit to you would you go on pretending they'd never said it and continue to support them in their career?".......my answer is - of course.

I like or dislike a band for one reason. Their music.

I'm not trying to be friends or twitter pals with rock musicians. These people are only friendly with you because you spend your money to support their careers. DJ Ashba doesn't care about you personally. He cares about you because you buy his albums, buy his merchandise, etc. Just because you guys following each other's twitters, are facebook friends, he winked at you in a show once, and threw you a pick doesn't mean you guys are best buddies.

So I could not care less if Axl Rose himself insulted me on twitter. He could call me on the phone and call me dirty names.

I'm in it for the song. The music.

You are apparently in it for all the other stuff. Which is cool too. When i was 14 I had rock star posters on my wall, tried to buy one of the pants DLR wore in the Jump video, still wore band t-shirts........

So sure. Now I'm done. Hope we can still be anonymous rock forum friends. :thumbsup:

If you can drive a boat with it, yes.

Also comes in handy if a bridge goes out, you can use it to help people get across.

Or if you and your friends want to play baseball, but don't have a bat.

You can use it as a teeter-totter if the playground doesn't have one.

That is your response?

No wonder Nikki blocked you.

You like to snap at people you disagree with, but when they call you on it or question you - you shrink away. Sort of doormatish.

But whatever. Silly to fight on a music forum.

You can dislike any band you want, for any reason you choose.

In your rant, you asked how I would respond if " If a GNR member talked shit to you would you go on pretending they'd never said it and continue to support them in their career?".......my answer is - of course.

I like or dislike a band for one reason. Their music.

I'm not trying to be friends or twitter pals with rock musicians. These people are only friendly with you because you spend your money to support their careers. DJ Ashba doesn't care about you personally. He cares about you because you buy his albums, buy his merchandise, etc. Just because you guys following each other's twitters, are facebook friends, he winked at you in a show once, and threw you a pick doesn't mean you guys are best buddies.

So I could not care less if Axl Rose himself insulted me on twitter. He could call me on the phone and call me dirty names.

I'm in it for the song. The music.

You are apparently in it for all the other stuff. Which is cool too. When i was 14 I had rock star posters on my wall, tried to buy one of the pants DLR wore in the Jump video, still wore band t-shirts........

So sure. Now I'm done. Hope we can still be anonymous rock forum friends. :thumbsup:

It's my response because the other responses I've given you only caused you to further bitch at me and I'm not really interested in that. You can think whatever you want about me, I don't care. I've explained several times where I stand and why I have the opinion I do, it's not my problem you don't agree with it.

I'm glad you're done.

I still dig the Crue's first two albums (Too Fast For Love and Shout At the Devil) but I was turned off by the sellout Theatre of Pain record (bad enuff that Vince Neil had to kill Hanoi Rocks' drummer, but then the Crue went and stole his wardrobe for the album photos and tour!) so I walked away and haven't been back since.

I fully expect that even though they're twice the Crue's age, KISS will be vaporizing them off the stage every night on their tour together this summer....