What religion are you?

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sometimes a Roman Catholic, other times a Deist. Can never really sway from the religion of my upbringing yet also find Deism to be the most logical solution. To be honest I like bits of a lot of religions, like Unitarianism, Quakerism, Deism and Pantheism.

Inb4 Jedi. :D

Otherwise nothing and I know that may come as a shock to some of you. :lol:

I thought you were catholic. :monkey:

No I just like genitals with no hair but I can see how that could be confused. :)

Inb4 Jedi. :D

Otherwise nothing and I know that may come as a shock to some of you. :lol:

I thought you were catholic. :monkey:

No I just like genitals with no hair but I can see how that could be confused. :)

:fuckyou: Same old same old...

I'm Roman Catholic.

Edited by izzygirl

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What religion am I? I don't really care about religion, to be honest. Does that make me an atheist? On the other hand, I am a member of The Swedish Church. Does that make me Christian? Deep questions that needs a lot of thought. To be honest, I couldn't care less whether I'm labelled as Christian or an atheist. It just isn't something that concerns me.

What religion am I? I don't really care about religion, to be honest. Does that make me an atheist? On the other hand, I am a member of The Swedish Church. Does that make me Christian? Deep questions that needs a lot of thought. To be honest, I couldn't care less whether I'm labelled as Christian or an atheist. It just isn't something that concerns me.

If you don't care about religion you're agnostic.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

If you don't care about religion you're agnostic.

There you go. I'm being agnostic then. :thumbsup: