Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Athletic challenges

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• Supporters
  • 26,355 posts
  • 26-September 05
This is awesome.
Posted Image

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,388 posts
  • 12-April 05

Why is this in a public thread and not done in PMs?

Attention whore much?

You should be asking The Wicked Hand that, not me. His statement ("I'll kill you in any athletic event") had NOTHING to do with the Slash thread it was posted in. So, I made a thread in ANYTHING GOES to accept his public athletic challenge rather than take a thread off topic.

If you feel athletic challenges should be made via PM only, you should be complaining to Wicked Hand for issuing the challenge publicly instead of via PM. Complaining to me for publicly accepting a publicly issued challenge seems like a very odd way to behave.

Projected

Projected

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,726 posts
  • 02-April 03
You opened this thread.
I don't know what happened earlier. All I know is that you opened a separate thread for a personal message to another member.
AKA
You acted like an asshole.

You could've accepted the challenge in the same thread, or sent a pm.
Instead you chose to pollute the forum once again with your personal petty fights with other members.

Edited by Projected, 07 July 2012 - 04:44 PM.

Posted Image
Fought for the Israeli army, therefore cooler than you.
I am here to exercise my constitutional right to humiliate losers and crush their dreams

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Members
  • 4,388 posts
  • 12-April 05

You opened this thread.
I don't know what happened earlier. All I know is that you opened a separate thread for a personal message to another member.
AKA
You acted like an asshole.

You could've accepted the challenge in the same thread, or sent a pm.
Instead you chose to pollute the forum once again with your personal petty fights with other members.

So I'm an asshole for not wanting to derail a thread and instead responding in the appropriate forum?

You sure you don't have a screw loose man? You're seriously angry that I replied in ANYTHING GOES instead of in NEWS & DISCUSSION?!!?!?!?

Projected

Projected

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 8,726 posts
  • 02-April 03
I'm not angry.

I just think you're an asshole for polluting ANY forum section with PERSONAL bullshit.

Posted Image
I am here to exercise my constitutional right to humiliate losers and crush their dreams

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Members
  • 4,388 posts
  • 12-April 05
so where are your posts criticizing the wicked hand for not challenging me via PM?!?

Projected

Projected

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 8,726 posts
  • 02-April 03
I didn't see his posts. I saw your NEW thread about something that should be done in PMs.

That's the last I'm gonna say on the subject. Continue trolling and attention whoring the shit out of this forum until your inevitable ban.

Posted Image

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Members
  • 4,388 posts
  • 12-April 05
Why should I be banned for creating a new topic so that I would be able to answer an off topic challenge in an on topic thread? This is the anything goes forum. Rather than argue about silly nonsense in discussion and news, I made an appropriate thread so I could answer Wicked Hand's public challenge.

Why would that get me banned?

Why should public athletic challenges be done via PM? They wouldn't be public if you did them that way.

Should the Super Bowl be played in private? Who cares who is the best in an athletic contest? It's nobody's business but the teams involved. Shouldn't it be played in an enclosed structure with no fans present?

I'm just looking for some consistency.

You fought for the Israeli army. You're cooler than all of us. And we know this because we read it after each of your posts. Not that you're an attention whore or anything.

But since you are so cool, shouldn't you be too cool to whine and cry this way? Shouldn't you have just stopped reading the thread if it didn't interest you? Wouldn't that have been the cool thing to do?

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• Supporters
  • 22,064 posts
  • 09-October 05
This thread is terrible.

Posted Image

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,895 posts
  • 23-July 06
Can I be the ref, or whoever is on top of that box thing.

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 15,646 posts
  • 29-June 06
How about a 100 meter race?

Edited by Randy Lahey, 07 July 2012 - 10:24 PM.

Posted Image
Welcome To The Jungle of Smooth Flamenco Beatz
Dre Day will make Axl's payday.

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,547 posts
  • 03-January 04
I think a game of Twister would be the most entertaining.

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,895 posts
  • 23-July 06
Or this.

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,547 posts
  • 03-January 04
YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN THE

CROSSFIRE!!!!

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 10,860 posts
  • 15-July 03
Money bets are predictable and boring.
If you both think that you can seriously win, then get creative and bet something with some meaning.

Loser has to blow the other one, and then posted into YouTube.

If it is a straight set victory.....the loser has to move in with the winner and be his non-paid slave/assistant for six months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users