Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rapidfire

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

thomase

thomase

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • 24-February 06
back in jan i message them on facebook and 2 days ago i got a reply back sound good if it true
Posted Image

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,445 posts
  • 03-October 03

back in jan i message them on facebook and 2 days ago i got a reply back sound good if it true

??

MYGNRFORUM -- It can't be beaten, it will continue to lead, stand tall in defiance and continue to be #1 Guns N' Roses fans forum in the world!

Haters please do not fight what you clearly can't beat, accept defeat gracefully it looks better for you that way; you're wasting your time except aiding my inspiration to grow and develop even further.

Laughing first, middle and last....... IS laughing best.

#NOfallenempire

thomase

thomase

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • 24-February 06
https://www.facebook.com/Rapidfire1983

scroll down you will see my reply
Posted Image

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,267 posts
  • 04-January 09
Rapidfire reunion starts now.

"THEN COME ON NOW LET'S GOOO OOOO OOOO  OOOO OOOO!"

thomase

thomase

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • 24-February 06

ha ha ha funny
Posted Image

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,387 posts
  • 09-March 08

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts
  • 21-February 12
That's awesome

Posted Image

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • 05-December 10

That's awesome

Have these demos never been released before? Now I'm curious.

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11

That's awesome

Have these demos never been released before? Now I'm curious.

They were going to some years ago, but I think it was Axl who was trying to prevent the release.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,387 posts
  • 09-March 08
i really want to hear these demos

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 10,932 posts
  • 12-December 08
Hopefully Axl doesn't bother with it, it would've been one thing to put it out in '91-'92 when they could've flooded copies in the GNR section, but at this point, it's a curio piece of his early days in LA. If Axl wants to put his Bailey trio material out (assuming someone tape recorded it), people would want to hear that, too.

RNRS

RNRS

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • 14-April 05

Hopefully Axl doesn't bother with it, it would've been one thing to put it out in '91-'92 when they could've flooded copies in the GNR section, but at this point, it's a curio piece of his early days in LA. If Axl wants to put his Bailey trio material out (assuming someone tape recorded it), people would want to hear that, too.

If Axl joins in he'll be doing overdubs for the next 5 years.

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
To be fair, he probably finds it embarrassing. :P Still, I'd love to get my hands on it.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 10,932 posts
  • 12-December 08

To be fair, he probably finds it embarrassing. :P Still, I'd love to get my hands on it.

Maybe, but at least it wouldn't be seen as cashing in on GNR the way it would've been around the time UYI was released. I think there's importance to hearing an artist starting out, and at least it wasn't like Steely Dan, where there were hundreds of versions of the same demo tape being repackaged over and over. It's something thing that will be of interest to a handful of people.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts
  • 21-February 12

Yeah but I would also love to hear how he sang before Hollywood Rose

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users