Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Launch of the new MYGNRFORUM

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Guest_Gunns_*

Guest_Gunns_*
  • Guests
  • --

We've tried to make the HALL OF FAME section more prominent than Former Gunners ever was in terms of where to discuss Slash and Duff.. :)

eats furniture and storms off!" <_<

it wouldn't be the first time you ate wood, ya pom!

Zint

Zint

• MOD SQUAD
  • 17,491 posts
  • 24-February 06

We've tried to make the HALL OF FAME section more prominent than Former Gunners ever was in terms of where to discuss Slash and Duff.. :)

Damn you and your convict logic!!!!!!

*stamps feet, eats furniture and storms off!" <_<

You can still bear his children. :tongue2:
                                                                                                   Posted Image

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,443 posts
  • 25-November 02

You can still bear his children. :tongue2:

Bugger off you..........................

What the fuck is a racial insult for a Canadian anyway? Damn you! Fuck you all to hell!!!! <_<

Edited by Dazey, 08 July 2012 - 09:25 AM.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

GivenToFly

GivenToFly

Stranger

• SILVER
  • 6,406 posts
  • 28-May 05

• The CANTER BANTER section, for Q+A with the one and only Marc Canter! This section sees Marc join the MYGNRFORUM staff as a mod of this section. More details Past Concerts section has been overhauled with the subsections removed. From now on, future concert threads (for updates/reviews) go into the main discussion section and will be moved to Past Concerts after the conclusion of the show.

:thumbsup:

Check out my old GNR live megabootleg: Guns N' Roses: Live Anthology 1985 - 1994

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204151-live-anthology-1985-1994-my-old-gnr-live-megabootleg/

and my 2006 - 2012 compilation: Guns N' Roses: Chinese Democracy Live

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201848-gnr-chinese-democracy-live-my-bootleg-compilation-of-live-material-2006-2012/

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,452 posts
  • 28-December 02
Awesome to see this come to life! :thumbsup:

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,326 posts
  • 21-February 12
It looks great! But my only thing is won't the international sections be pretty much dead?

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

#WOO

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 11,972 posts
  • 03-October 03
^^^^^

I don't honestly know but we've got plans to further develop those sections -- i toyed with having them or not, then it seemed sensible to have 2 main ones (French and Spanish/Portuguese).
We'll look to further develop those section in the medium to long term as we're concentrating on other key issues at the moment that we feel will further benefit the forum and it's members -- In the short term, International mods and News Reporters will play a key role in those sections success.

Can I just personally thank the mods (and Gunsguy) for the discussions that have taken place -- At one stage i think I'm right in saying there were over 350 replies from start to finish (with around 7/8 people chatting), that gives you an idea of the effort that went in. I hope most enjoy the restructure, I am aware not everyone will be happy but i firmly believe it gives this forum the new life it needs and deserves.

Finally to Highvoltage, who has worked his ass off putting those changes in place (NB - he did them ALL, i didn't physically change one thing!), my main input was in the discussions.
Regardless of your opinion (and I'm happy to listen to them as long as they're specific and respectful) we ask you respect and embrace the changes for the benefit of our members.

ENJOY!

PS - LOADS more exciting updates will follow :)
------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,517 posts
  • 04-November 06

It looks great! But my only thing is won't the international sections be pretty much dead?

i see subsy already responded to this, but i just wanted to point out that GN'R has a huge international fanbase and i think some of them would love to post here. it's just a matter of trying to gain the attention of those people and let them know it exists! i think that's why we're going to try and focus a little bit on the social aspect media once we've got everything more firmly settled. :)

BTW great job HV and Subs in the restructure, and thanks to all the mods for help in re-structuring everything - it was a pretty grueling task in retrospect but the place looks great and i haven't been this excited about the forum in a long time.

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

ColdHeartBreaker

ColdHeartBreaker

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,116 posts
  • 16-September 09
Did you really have to call it Canter Banter ? :lol:

Other then that, excellent, fresh and exciting.
 "What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. "

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 11,972 posts
  • 03-October 03

Aww that name is awesome!!!
It's pretty shit how i came up with it -- was flicking through my sky channels last week and saw it, ha!

I was like "whoaaa, Canter Banter, ohhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"B)
------------------------------------------

SUPPORT #manchesterdogshome !!!

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,105 posts
  • 10-July 07

It's catchy you tit! :fuckyou:

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,326 posts
  • 21-February 12

i see subsy already responded to this, but i just wanted to point out that GN'R has a huge international fanbase and i think some of them would love to post here. it's just a matter of trying to gain the attention of those people and let them know it exists! i think that's why we're going to try and focus a little bit on the social aspect media once we've got everything more firmly settled. :)

Cool. EDIT: they do have a really big fan base I mean people get CD tattoos and stuff

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate, 08 July 2012 - 05:45 PM.

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

#WOO

Zint

Zint

• MOD SQUAD
  • 17,491 posts
  • 24-February 06

:lol: - this!
                                                                                                   Posted Image

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• SILVER
  • 12,376 posts
  • 22-November 08

:lol: - this!

So are STDs :ph34r:

6lfBCJD.jpg

Guest_Gunns_*

Guest_Gunns_*
  • Guests
  • --
DeCanter ? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users