New Mods/News Reporters

highvoltage

We'd like to announce the following new Mods/News Reporters... please welcome these guys to the MYGNRFORUM staff!

Marc Canter, author of Reckless Road and mod of his Q+A section, CANTER BANTER!

Budweiser, who'll be moderating the Spanish/Portuguese section

AGS (aka Argentina Roses), our new Spanish News Reporter

Silent Jay (aka tranconneuse), our new French News Reporter

Thanks guys, good luck and welcome to the team!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I notice that we don't have any Swedish section. I could be that sections Hitler and dictate and dominate my sections minions.

Fantastic news but I can't help but notice the absence of the Rocky 4 forum! This needs to be addressed! :)

:fuckyou::kiss:

I notice that we don't have any Swedish section. I could be that sections Hitler and dictate and dominate my sections minions.

:fuckyou::kiss:

Congrats new mods and NR's!!!:thumbsup:

Thank you very much! Ive been here since 2004, ive spent so many hours in this forum, have so many memories, good times, bad times... and now, with all the changes the forum is going through ive have the chance to contribute with more than posting, i have the opportunity to help to rebuild the spanish fanbase/members of the forum... like bumbe says... "Im glad to be here" :thumbsup:

Why are the Spanish and Portuguese sections together? :(

(I'm just pissed because I want to learn Spanish and having Portuguese in the same section will confuse me. <_<)

Because we felt the two languages were close enough together to co-exist and didn't want to fragment the member base too much.

Bud, you picked up Portuguese, too? I know that Portuguese and Spanish are sorta kinda similar. When did you learn?

My Portuguese is admittedly awful. You won't see me involved too much in those threads. But my comprehension is pretty proficient.

Bud, you picked up Portuguese, too? I know that Portuguese and Spanish are sorta kinda similar. When did you learn?

My Portuguese is admittedly awful. You won't see me involved too much in those threads. But my comprehension is pretty proficient.

I understand portuguese almost perfect when it is written as for spoken portuguese my understanding is :scared:

By the way, congrats guys!

Congrats everybody. If it's not too late, I would like to nominate Randy Lahey to mod the stupid question section. He is a professional.

:lol:

Edited by November_rain