New Bumblefoot Interview: "My life is governed by pain"

Tyler Drama

Finck6 aka Queenie aka Vegeta6 aka Kenshin aka Queeno666 has been trolling GNR boards for over ten years. Nothing she says is genuine. It's all in an effort to get people to argue with her, call her stupid, etc.

The only way she'll get bored and go back to another GNR board is if people start ignoring her. It's the only thing that will work unless the mods ban her again.

what the fuck? you cupcake mygnr. nothing you say is genuine. it's the effort you make. you argue mygnr posters. you call them cupcakes and stupid. everything you say about me is exactly what you are. get off my tit

Edited by finck6

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team brazil agreed with finck6. msl can no cupcake users named finck's EPIC TIL solo live. meanwhile mr robin finck is kicking the can down the road while beta waves at him. meanwhile is dijon good at playing slash live at guns n roses 2012 concerts? ha ha ha ha. who knows. big beard cant, mr dj ashba cant, does dijon? will dexter? maybe vanessa? the answer is NO because robin finck is gnr and CD is bucket's epic prostitute. slashs november rain is old, finck's better is better at kicking the can down the road. do i make sense? big beard certainly not because he is not governed by mr robin finck's beard or bucket's mask.

Finck6 aka Queenie aka Vegeta6 aka Kenshin aka Queeno666 has been trolling GNR boards for over ten years. Nothing she says is genuine. It's all in an effort to get people to argue with her, call her stupid, etc.

The only way she'll get bored and go back to another GNR board is if people start ignoring her. It's the only thing that will work unless the mods ban her again.

what the fuck? you cupcake mygnr. nothing you say is genuine. it's the effort you make. you argue mygnr posters. you call them cupcakes and stupid. everything you say about me is exactly what you are. get off my tit

So you have tits?

So you have tits?

duh

ron's been better. he never been in pain. maybe his beard has

nice :thumbsup: Someday you will be in pain like him and you will regret every single word you said about that, idiot.

I hope Ron get's better as time goes by and it's the lowest of the low to wish otherwise.

BBF is not only an astonishing guitarist, he's also a fucking soldier

You BET! Ron Beard is the man.

Reading stuff like this almost makes me want Ron to just leave Guns, either for a while or permanently, to see how not touring would help with his injuries. He's obviously a class act and dedicated to sticking it out, but all these shows and having a heavy guitar hanging round his neck can't be good. :(

I like Ron, and I'm not only talking about this pain thing. I can understand that and I hope he gets better soon!

But it seems to me everytime he does an interview or is posting something somewhere there is always something negative?

From facebook:

Message to those asking if we can meet during the tour... please understand, hundreds of people are asking if they can have 5 minutes of my time at the hotel or if we can meet for a few minutes before the show - I simply *can't*, there isn't enough time, and I don't have enough energy. I'm sorry, I wish it was different. I need more time to heal than I used to (physically and mentally) from months of shows and long travel days (fkn spine injury and failing treatments), I need time to spend with visiting family and focus on them, I need time to just be myself by myself. There's not a lot of free days (show day, shitty travel day, show day, shitty travel day...) and I need any time in-between to be *my time* so I can be at my best for you when it matters most. I hope you understand.... thanks :)

From facebook:

<< "We need only a picture sometimes u know? Maybe 5 seconds? C'mon!!" >> I do that. Every time someone interrupts dinner with my family, or stops me from getting on a plane, I take the 5 seconds. What YOU have to realize is that for you it's 1 person, 5 seconds - for me, it's hundreds of you, lol....

Don't get me wrong here. I can understand what he is saying, of course he can't make everyone happy, answer every mail by fans, take a picture with everyone etc. But I mean, I'm sure Ashba, Richard, Frank or any artist not in GN'R get the same request and I don't see them complaining? I just get a feeling there is always something negative. "Show day, shitty travel day, show day, shitty travel day" ? I'd swap life with you anytime Ron......

I'm tired of hearing BBF's complaints.. He should find a good doctor (he's got enough money for that) and just shut the fuck up about his health problems. He sounds like an attention-whore.

Many people who suffer much more than him don't talk as much as him. What an annoying guy.

So it is up to you decide what he should or shouldnt say? Please. Dont read his interviews. He is always sincere and honest - his life changed drastically after that accident. It is not about doctors, it is all about finding the right treatment and having enough time to do that. Nothing is always negative, both of you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. He is always the most caring person in the band, backstage or not. He always takes time but people request more than what he can offer. Ask anyone that met him and they all will say the same thing.

He is always the most caring person in the band, backstage or not. He always takes time but people request more than what he can offer. Ask anyone that met him and they all will say the same thing.

Relax. I wasn't trying to bad mouth your holy idol.

What I am saying is don't you think all celebrities get these requests? In fact, I don't even think Ron gets half as many messages/requests as for instance Ashba and I don't see him "complaining" half as much as Ron does (a quick look at their facebook pages tells me Ron has 35 203 fans, while Ashba has 133 670 fans). My point is, the times I have seen Ron post on facebook, twitter or whatever there is always something negative in focus; pain, complaints about travel days, complaints about people creating fake messages from "him" on social sites, not having time to do something, too many fans who wants a piece of him, fans disturbing him when he is having dinner etc. etc.

I just think it's silly when you join one of the worlds biggest rock bands. He didn't expect travel days and fans?

And like I've already said, I can understand his complaints to some point. But I don't see the need to write about it on facebook every day.

I think posting this kind of stuff everywhere ruins more than it helps.

I'm not saying he's not a nice caring person... And that's not what this is about either.

Edited by Jeez

I'm tired of hearing BBF's complaints.. He should find a good doctor (he's got enough money for that) and just shut the fuck up about his health problems. He sounds like an attention-whore.

Many people who suffer much more than him don't talk as much as him. What an annoying guy.

You have my vote for "Asshole of The Year". Anyone else voting for him?

To be in that much pain (there’s nothing worse than back pain) and forcing yourself to perform long shows having to carry a guitar, all the while numbing the pain with alcohol. BF going to end up another GNR casualty.

You have my vote for "Asshole of The Year". Anyone else voting for him?

Yup. I'm on Team Bucket but this guy can go play on the Jersey turnpike at rush hour.

To be in that much pain (there’s nothing worse than back pain) and forcing yourself to perform long shows having to carry a guitar, all the while numbing the pain with alcohol. BF going to end up another GNR casualty.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of

Half the band seem to be alcoholics: Pitman, Stinson, BBF, Axl... anyone else?