Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SONOFABITCH

HOF Lineup

5 posts in this topic

Hi Marc,

As far as GNR goes, for me the best lineup was, and always will be the Appetite lineup. I was very irate when I read Axl's open letter that he would not attend. Still, to the credit of Slash and Duff, I feel they did everything possible to give the fans a great performance. What really blew me away was Steven Adler's drumming. After seeing him arrested on Celebrity Rehab, I was so inspired how good he was the night of the HOF. I felt getting Gilby was obviously the best replacement for Izzy.

I thought the band sounded amazing. Myles for the most part did a decent job but of course there is only one Axl. What did you think of the performance and do you think the HOF lineup would ever do a mini tour?

/SOB

The HOF set was mostly for Adler, and the pic of Axl was looming over GNR as they played...

Edited by dalsh327

I think they made lemonade out of lemons. However they would never tour and try to force a GNR thing. The only singer for that is Axl.

Adler's smile throughout the performace just crowned the night, I don't think he's been that happy in a long time.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0