Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

HOF Lineup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

SONOFABITCH

SONOFABITCH

Now You're Messin' With A....

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts
  • 11-April 05
Hi Marc,

As far as GNR goes, for me the best lineup was, and always will be the Appetite lineup. I was very irate when I read Axl's open letter that he would not attend. Still, to the credit of Slash and Duff, I feel they did everything possible to give the fans a great performance. What really blew me away was Steven Adler's drumming. After seeing him arrested on Celebrity Rehab, I was so inspired how good he was the night of the HOF. I felt getting Gilby was obviously the best replacement for Izzy.

I thought the band sounded amazing. Myles for the most part did a decent job but of course there is only one Axl. What did you think of the performance and do you think the HOF lineup would ever do a mini tour?

/SOB

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,403 posts
  • 12-December 08
The HOF set was mostly for Adler, and the pic of Axl was looming over GNR as they played...

Edited by dalsh327, 09 July 2012 - 08:55 AM.

recklessroad

recklessroad

Marc Canter

• Insider
  • 1,696 posts
  • 10-August 07
I think they made lemonade out of lemons. However they would never tour and try to force a GNR thing. The only singer for that is Axl.

ironmt

ironmt

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • 04-June 05
I agree, Adler definitely still has It.
Damn_Smooth ( At the moment, I would say I am a bigger fan of MSL. He has provided me with much more entertainment over the last year than Guns has). Msl was also entertained when he used your chin as a place to rest his ball sack.

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,025 posts
  • 03-April 03
Adler's smile throughout the performace just crowned the night, I don't think he's been that happy in a long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users