Guns N' Roses - 2002 Vma - Rehearsal - New Clip - MyGnR Exclusive

Guns-10years

Iam suprised none of the mods has made a respond ejet. UK_SUBS you seems to be a humble down to earth guy..What do you think, and do you have any experience with something as BIG as this?

Where are MAFIA: he have all the bootlegs that exist, more or less. Maybe he is the man :thumbsup:

Edited by Riddick Bowe

Iam suprised none of the mods has made a respond ejet. UK_SUBS you seems to be a humble down to earth guy..What do you think, and do you have any experience with something as BIG as this?

Where are MAFIA: he have all the bootlegs that exist, more or less. Maybe he is the man :thumbsup:

Of all the guys in the world Mafia is deffently one of them. But he is a nice guy and iam sure he would share it with the forum ages ago. But if anyone can get their hands on this

it is Mafia. rock3

But i cant help it, the tought has crossed my mind. Am I the biggest gnr fan ever? The lack of motivation here really dissapoint me. I hope some of the mods can step up and take responsebilty now.

We are teazed with a 30second clip from the sickest period in gnr history and no one gives a shit. Iam pissed off! :fuckyou:

Edited by ROFLFOOT

Axl sounds like shit and it is a freaking rehearsal of one of the biggest - if not the biggest - Axl disasters. No, I'm not paying for that obviously. Would be cool to see Bucket in the backstage tho

Edited by Bruno Poeys

People are really willing to pay $100 to watch 40 minutes of a GnR rehearsal?

I wonder if Team Brazil reads these boards.

How about a 3-hour DVD featuring some of the best performances of the last 10 years, plus rehearsal footage and behind the scenes footage of the band. I'm sure that would sell a hundred thousand copies at $20 apiece.

How about a 3-hour DVD featuring some of the best performances of the last 10 years, plus rehearsal footage and behind the scenes footage of the band. I'm sure that would sell a hundred thousand copies at $20 apiece.

Its not as intersting as the mtv rehearsal. And its not for the music sake..

many willing 2 pay 4 40 minutes of guns n roses rehearsal

$1,200 for rehearsal footage? the seller knows that's post HOF gnr, right?

also, something about this strikes me as fishy... i watched the VMA performance that night, and from what i could tell, there was no fucking way in hell axl rehearsed.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

I doubt anyone will be able to get their hands on this. As far as I can see the guy who was selling it is no longer around. He used to work for MTV and had access to their archive - that's how he got hold of the footage. If I recall correctly he got spooked and decided not to sell, regardless of how much money he was offered.

If anyone knows differently, do tell.

Edited by jonx12

there goes the excuse of axl singing badly because he is nervous. even on rehearsals he sounds like crap sometimes.

Do you really think he is going to give it 100% in rehearsals? He's just going through the motions. Practicing the structure and timing with the band, that's all. He's not going to risk his voice by belting out a song.

Don't be so fucking stupid.