Guns N' Roses - 2002 Vma - Rehearsal - New Clip - MyGnR Exclusive

Guns-10years

This was filmed along time ago. I remember seeing 2 pictures of it though, as I remember it being filmed on the TV.

I remember this being regarded as the holy grail of all hoarded GNR bootlegs, however it's really worthless 10 years on. I think we'd all like to the see the London o2 Arena show that was filmed instead of this 8 minutes vid. The fact that someone took the time to cut a few seconds footage just to tease people and brag is pathetic. You either keep it to yourself, or you post it in full. Simple.

Edited by Axl_morris

that clip has been floating around for years. he doesn't have the full thing (nor is he claiming to). this leak probably hurt the chances of anyone getting the full thing, not that it really matters much. it's just a rehearsl for a TV show.

This.

That was on YouTube quite a while ago and was removed because of the whole "UZI Suicide LLC" or whatever.

With all respect what is the point of this thread?

We all know the vid is out there, either give us the whole thing or continue to fap over it in quiet. I don't see the point of this cock tease game of "I have something that you can't have".

Kinda weird too that this appears to be mygnr endorsed too?

If you are gonna drop the video on us then great, get on with it. I will look forward to watching probably once then never again. If you're not then I come back to my first comment, what is the point of this thread other than to stroke your own ego?