Found this at a truck stop in bumfuck Michigan

sweetness

xlc5m9.jpg

are these hard to come by these days? I was pretty shocked to see a "Chinese Democracy World Tour 02 - 03" shirt, let alone in such a random highway convenience store out in the sticks..

You bought all of them? :question: Stay away from those truck stops - I've seen movies about those places out in the sticks :scared:

You bought all of them? :question: Stay away from those truck stops - I've seen movies about those places out in the sticks :scared:

Hell no, I just took a picture of it on the rack. In all honesty I would never wear that shirt but it was kinda cool to stumble upon it

Hell no, I just took a picture of it on the rack. In all honesty I would never wear that shirt but it was kinda cool to stumble upon it

I actually like the 02 shirts and live in Michigan. Any idea whereabouts that was?

I actually like the 02 shirts and live in Michigan. Any idea whereabouts that was?

Pilot fueling station on M66 just south of Ionia, right near the M66, I96 interchange. If you're coming off I96 its exit 67, there's a subway there.

Pilot fueling station on M66 just south of Ionia, right near the M66, I96 interchange. If you're coming off I96 its exit 67, there's a subway there.

Thanks for the info!

That's about 2 hours from me but it's also on the way to a friend of mine's house over in Grand Rapids. So if I head that way any time soon, I'll stop in and try to grab one.

I know, was just having you on :rolleyes: But I have seen movies about those little out of the way places :scared:

They didn't find it strange you taking a photo?

I know, was just having you on :rolleyes: But I have seen movies about those little out of the way places :scared:

They didn't find it strange you taking a photo?

Yeah this wasn't one of those. It was broad daylight, this place wasn't scarey at all, I just stopped in to get a sandwich and something to drink cause I had highway hypnosis and the shirt rack was right where I sat down to eat. Don't think anybody even saw me take the picture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...