Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Found this at a truck stop in bumfuck Michigan

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,984 posts
  • 01-February 06
Posted Image

are these hard to come by these days? I was pretty shocked to see a "Chinese Democracy World Tour 02 - 03" shirt, let alone in such a random highway convenience store out in the sticks..

Posted Image

WillieC

WillieC

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • 04-October 10
quite an Easter egg

Posted Image

rock4eva

rock4eva

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • 11-November 11

Posted Image

are these hard to come by these days? I was pretty shocked to see a "Chinese Democracy World Tour 02 - 03" shirt, let alone in such a random highway convenience store out in the sticks..

You bought all of them? :question: Stay away from those truck stops - I've seen movies about those places out in the sticks :scared:

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 27,069 posts
  • 26-September 05
I have one - great shirt.
Posted Image

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,984 posts
  • 01-February 06

You bought all of them? :question: Stay away from those truck stops - I've seen movies about those places out in the sticks :scared:

Hell no, I just took a picture of it on the rack. In all honesty I would never wear that shirt but it was kinda cool to stumble upon it

Posted Image

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,688 posts
  • 11-May 05

Hell no, I just took a picture of it on the rack. In all honesty I would never wear that shirt but it was kinda cool to stumble upon it

I actually like the 02 shirts and live in Michigan. Any idea whereabouts that was?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"

ot262o.png

http://mygnrforum.bigcartel.com/

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09
Next time pick one up and i'll pay you for it

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,984 posts
  • 01-February 06

I actually like the 02 shirts and live in Michigan. Any idea whereabouts that was?

Pilot fueling station on M66 just south of Ionia, right near the M66, I96 interchange. If you're coming off I96 its exit 67, there's a subway there.

Posted Image

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,688 posts
  • 11-May 05

Pilot fueling station on M66 just south of Ionia, right near the M66, I96 interchange. If you're coming off I96 its exit 67, there's a subway there.

Thanks for the info!

That's about 2 hours from me but it's also on the way to a friend of mine's house over in Grand Rapids. So if I head that way any time soon, I'll stop in and try to grab one.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"

ot262o.png

http://mygnrforum.bigcartel.com/

rock4eva

rock4eva

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • 11-November 11

I know, was just having you on :rolleyes: But I have seen movies about those little out of the way places :scared:
They didn't find it strange you taking a photo?

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,984 posts
  • 01-February 06

I know, was just having you on :rolleyes: But I have seen movies about those little out of the way places :scared:
They didn't find it strange you taking a photo?

Yeah this wasn't one of those. It was broad daylight, this place wasn't scarey at all, I just stopped in to get a sandwich and something to drink cause I had highway hypnosis and the shirt rack was right where I sat down to eat. Don't think anybody even saw me take the picture

Posted Image

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,721 posts
  • 14-December 08
damn i live in MI
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Mike420

Mike420

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
  • 24-August 06
Hey I live in bumfuck mi.
I like the old band, I like the new band, I even liked that freaky 2001/02 band. Can't we all just get along??????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users