Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MSL

USE YOUR ILLUSION I & II - 180gram 2LP Vinyl Reissues out today!!!

7 posts in this topic

After a four year wait, these bad boys are finally coming out in the US today. Anybody planning on picking them up?

its in my amazon cart. im only getting UYI2 right now since I have the first one and I've never had the second one. ill probably get it later today. Did you get yours yet?

park ave called me yesterday to let me know that they got my UYI 1, but that their shipment of UYI 2 was damaged and they were returning it so that my UYI 2 wouldn't have bent corners. so i'll pick up UYI 1 at some point today and probably UYI 2 next week. i just bought the new serj tankian CD this morning, but haven't had a chance to listen yet. i think i'm actually going to go to bed soon and maybe set an alarm for later cuz i'm sposed 2 take the chick out for supper.

Thank you for the heads up. I recently wanted to purchase the vinyls to also put them on display in my computer room. Right now I only have AfD and Chinese. I am gonna go take a look at Amazon, or see if Rolling Stone near my home has them.

Has anyone listened to this yet? I am curious as to the sound quality, is this vinyl sourced from the CD like a lot of recent vinyl released or was it a clean analog transfer?

i'm sure it's the same source as the 2008 european pressings, although i'd love for someone who has both to chime in and give us their thoughts after comparing them.