Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

USE YOUR ILLUSION I & II - 180gram 2LP Vinyl Reissues out today!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,387 posts
  • 12-April 05
After a four year wait, these bad boys are finally coming out in the US today. Anybody planning on picking them up?

hitmanhart408

hitmanhart408

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
  • 14-January 07
its in my amazon cart. im only getting UYI2 right now since I have the first one and I've never had the second one. ill probably get it later today. Did you get yours yet?

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Banned
  • 4,387 posts
  • 12-April 05
park ave called me yesterday to let me know that they got my UYI 1, but that their shipment of UYI 2 was damaged and they were returning it so that my UYI 2 wouldn't have bent corners. so i'll pick up UYI 1 at some point today and probably UYI 2 next week. i just bought the new serj tankian CD this morning, but haven't had a chance to listen yet. i think i'm actually going to go to bed soon and maybe set an alarm for later cuz i'm sposed 2 take the chick out for supper.

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • 05-December 10
Thank you for the heads up. I recently wanted to purchase the vinyls to also put them on display in my computer room. Right now I only have AfD and Chinese. I am gonna go take a look at Amazon, or see if Rolling Stone near my home has them.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 12,940 posts
  • 28-January 11
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered both!

qlq4.jpg

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,354 posts
  • 29-February 08
Has anyone listened to this yet? I am curious as to the sound quality, is this vinyl sourced from the CD like a lot of recent vinyl released or was it a clean analog transfer?

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Banned
  • 4,387 posts
  • 12-April 05
i'm sure it's the same source as the 2008 european pressings, although i'd love for someone who has both to chime in and give us their thoughts after comparing them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users