I figured out why Axl said "Come on!" in this Video

Tyler Drama

6:43

3:45

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Poor Frank.

In that 2nd video - epic fail on Franks part :D

..as for the whole vibe - the lack of movement looks like the whole band is at a funeral.

WAKE THE FUCK UP! no wonder people (fans) want the real deal - Slash Duff Adler/Matt Izzy to reform

Edited by vaida

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that 2nd video - epic fail on Franks part :D

..as for the whole vibe - the lack of movement looks like the whole band is at a funeral.

WAKE THE FUCK UP! no wonder people (fans) want the real deal - Slash Duff Adler/Matt Izzy to reform

This is from Dublin 2010 where the audience had thrown shit on stage, causing Axl to leave. When he came back, he just stood still like that.

Well, Axl really likes his drumming to be done like a machine. I've never seen a drummer have a perfect tour, they're human, they make mistakes.

He didn't bitch that much back in the glory days though.

Because they weren't hired musicians in the same way todays members are.

Well, Axl really likes his drumming to be done like a machine. I've never seen a drummer have a perfect tour, they're human, they make mistakes.

Oh shit, you're right. Forgot about that. :D

To be fair, those *were* billed as rehearsal shows, and he took it in stride there. No "what the fuck?!" and storming off. Say what you will, the man is a perfectionist for better or worse.

The thing that kills me is, and I hate to say it, but if Axl is a perfectionist, why doesn't he get in shape (physically and vocally) before starting new tours? He can give looks of death to bandmates but what's his excuse for sounding like hot garbage at times?

100% right,and maybe reharse with them also

I can't figure out if this was left off the Rock am Ring broadcast because of:

-The fuck up at the beginning (which didn't matter because like Patience Axl turned it around into a great performance anyway)

or

-The Martin Luther King quotes not being able to be broadcast because of licensing issues

I didn't know there was a boot of Madagascar from RAR and I was always gutted because he sang the shit out of that show. But I disagree, this is not a great performance. He's struggling like fuck and stops halfway through the scream. It's weird how he can sound like shit on one song and incredible on the next. Nightrain is incredible, as is most of the show, but after seeing this i'm glad Madagascar isn't on the pro shot.

Wrong,there were tense momemts then as well,like the stones speech,the cut hand incident,the stage dives and falls,the rants,etc. etc.

It's about time the hired hands downed tools everytime Axl struggles with his vocals :D

Yeah, and next thing they know is they are back at their day job with no paycheck. Sometimes people forget this is a solo act and not an actual band...

Oh shit, you're right. Forgot about that. :D

They were also much worse drummers than Frank.