The Walking Dead (Season 3) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS WITHIN**

bran

Not much really happened. The "war" was lame as shit, and after that, aside from the Gov going nuts for a minute, the only thing to happen was the Andrea situation, which was "meh" to me. Then Rick became Moses, which was nice I guess, but whatever.

the war isnt over.

comic spoiler:

in the comics there are 2 assualts on the prison, the first assault ricks group holds the prison, the governor comes back and this time he kills almost the whole prison group and the prison falls.

it was already said the prison arc would carry over into season 4. my guess is the mid season finale will be the end of the prison arc IMO.

The Governor is the best character they've got, so it makes sense that they're going to keep him going for another (half?) season.

if i had to guess the mid season finale will be the last battle and the end of the prison arc.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Johnny Come Lately. I basically plowed through seasons 1-2 last weekend on Netflix. Then, I watched all of season 3 this weekend by DVRing the marathon and caught the finale. The show was good but then started to jump the shark when Rick started seeing mirages of Lori and taking imaginary phone calls. That was really pointless. I think the war should have ended with season 3 instead of carrying out to season 4.

Did the producers not know if there was going to be a season 4? 'cause that's what the season finale felt like, if they they did then I agree it's pretty lame. Did not really see the Andrea situation coming felt like she was going to stick around for a while even though I really hated the character at times.

Did the producers not know if there was going to be a season 4? 'cause that's what the season finale felt like, if they they did then I agree it's pretty lame. Did not really see the Andrea situation coming felt like she was going to stick around for a while even though I really hated the character at times.

the war is not over. this season is one chapter in a story, this season finale was not supposed to wrap up everything since there is more story to tell, the governor will be back and most of the prison group will most likely die.

I was actually warming up to Andrea a lot more by the end of this season, so I was sad to see her go. But seriously, how the fuck do you have that much trouble picking up pliers with your feet? I could do it in like ten seconds because I wouldn't be standing there staring at a soon-to-reanimate corpse.

i think all the old people will be wiped out by the governor. i was hoping to get more sewing and cooking tips from gertrude and rosemary :(

I don't understand why they left the hitchhiker to die who actually might have some useful skills, but they saved the old people.

i think all the old people will be wiped out by the governor. i was hoping to get more sewing and cooking tips from gertrude and rosemary :(

I don't understand why they left the hitchhiker to die who actually might have some useful skills, but they saved the old people.

Because that was a way of showing how Rick was/is attempting to change his outlook.

• 3 months later...

looks great! hope tyreese and sasha make it out of this season.

I don't think Sasha makes it out. If you watch the trailer, they show Tyrese outside, looking at the ground and gasping like he's in shock. Also, towards the end there's a scene where Daryl, Michonne, Tyrese, and the new guy are in a car. The other 3 get out, but Tyrese stays inside and looks reluctant to get out for a few seconds before he finally does. To me, it seems like the actions of a guy who just lost someone. But either way, it's only the trailer... who know what's going to happen.

As far as the entire trailer.... God damn that was awesome! I hope these next 3 months go quickly because I can't wait for season 4! Was it just me, or was that trailer better than most other entire shows?