VOTE FOR A NEW MYGNR BANNER

Black Sabbath

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Done!

Thanks to everyone who designed - we may use some of the submitted designs in the future, maybe as a banner "rotation" type thing. :)

Thanks so much in particular to coma2k, both for submitting the winning design and for helping the site so much over the past few years with banners, logos, etc - it's very much appreciated!!!

Next up: Skinning (when I get my next paycheck!)

Ohh well, it does look great up there! Thanks to everyone who voted for my banners, and congratulation to Coma2k, that banner is really awesome. Just think we need a logo but other than that, the design itself and the cool effect you used are excellent. Best banner up there so far.

And Gunns, I don't think you've made it clear how much this one is so much better than the other 4 yet haha

Next up: Skinning

YES! This is the thing I was most excited for also tat banner looks awesome and I thought maybe for the different skins have a different banner I mean that banner probably won't fit good with a lighter skin.

Darker skins are better anyway. They save on power, also.

I hope there's an option to keep this skin. I don't think I'd ever get used to MyGNR having a different look.

Thats' High' baby to be honest (I will approve with him before it goes though).

I think he's already stated it's going to be an update of the current black and yellow so i dont think it's going to change too much?

I hope there's an option to keep this skin. I don't think I'd ever get used to MyGNR having a different look.

The plan isn't to change it much. We could also have an option to use the "MYGNR Classic" skin (maybe a Supporters benefit though), which would be this one. :)