If you thought you could drink you ain't seen nothing yet!

Dazey

Fuck me I just found this earlier while looking for pictures of people with rosy cheeks and big red noses to compare to Axl. I mean look at the fucking conk on this Chinese fella! From drinking up to two litres, yes TWO fucking litres of Brandy every day for 52 years! I mean that puts Olly Reed, Duff and all that lot to shame doesn't it? I mean his nose is now two inches wide and four inches long! Maybe it's like Pinocchio and every time he lies about where he's hidden the sauce it grows a bit? :lol:

Brandy+nose.jpg

Brandy Taster Has Nose for the Job

Official brandy taster Liu Ge nose he's got to do something about one of the unwelcome side effects of his job.

So after 52 years of drinking up to two litres of brandy a day, he's turned to medics in the Chinese capital Beijing to reduce his massively swollen nose.

"Drinking alcohol has been just like drinking water to me. I had to drink sometimes two litres a day just to test the quality," explained Liu, now 68.

Doctors say he has been left with a condition called rhinophyma, caused by the constant expansion of blood vessels in his nose - now nearly four inches long and two inches wide.

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Admirable yes but i think part of the package of being a hellraiser in the Ollie Reed vein of things is the ability to leave the house without looking like you've got some blokes cobblers stickin' out of your nose :lol: I feel it'd sour the overall cool of being a hard drinking hellraiser somewhat.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

The Beijing Bollock Man :lol: I bet he's like, a bogie man for Chinese kids, y'know like, eat your greens or the bollock man'll get ya! See those two balls hanging off his face? He took them off a little boy like you who wouldn't eat his Brocolli!

Edited by sugaraylen

The point being, as much as I drink, I'm still what you call "man-pretty."

You can drive a car 100 miles an hour every day, but if it's a run down piece of shit after a while, what's the point? Best to take it on the drag strip once every now and then and make it a well maintained everyday driver.

I forgot what I was talking about...either way it has something to do with my liver.