Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,739 posts
  • 12-January 05
Bumblefoot:

Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour. Need to get home & recharge my batteries. Love you all :)

http://twitter.com/b...534276580139008

Why is he drained of passion and desire? Is it possible that some of these "nails in the coffin" could involve conflicts with other band members? Or maybe this is all still about the pain he's suffering from the car accident :nervous:

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

rock4eva

rock4eva

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts
  • 11-November 11

Bumblefoot:

Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour. Need to get home & recharge my batteries. Love you all :)

http://twitter.com/b...534276580139008

Why is he drained of passion and desire? Is it possible that some of these "nails in the coffin" could involve conflicts with other band members? Or maybe this is all still about the pain he's suffering from the car accident :nervous:

He says these cryptic things always at the end of a tour, just wants to see the forums light up I guess. I wish him well going home & hopefully being made well again.

Guest_Broskirose_*

Guest_Broskirose_*
  • Guests
  • --

ASHBA‏@DjASHBA

Boo.

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
I haven't been following the band at all. Was this like their last show or did they have more?

rydog

rydog

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • 24-February 06
It sounds like the dude has hit his limits. Intriguing to hear him say this after what has been quite a drama free tour. Or am I wrong?

The sad thing is if he leaves, DJ Ashba is probably going to get a more dominant role, but DJ is the least gifted of the three guitarists

The surprising bit is how little he cares what Axl thinks. It's like he's challenging the guy to fire him or something

Edited by rydog, 20 July 2012 - 11:49 PM.

Guest_Broskirose_*

Guest_Broskirose_*
  • Guests
  • --
My guess is that being around Ashba so long has driven him crazy. Can't blame him.

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
Sad tweet.

He's a legit musician. Sad. It's like seeing a nuclear physicist work at McDonalds.

.Phil

.Phil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • 27-October 11

My guess is that being around Ashba so long has driven him crazy. Can't blame him.

I know it must have been hard since Ashba fucked your girl, but you need to calm down son

Posted Image.Posted Image

Rio '10 . Rio'11

Jakey Styley

Jakey Styley

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,052 posts
  • 07-April 09
Exciting.
Posted Image
Formerly known as ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

shotgunblues1978

shotgunblues1978

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts
  • 21-August 08
They've played 30 or so 3 hour shows in the past two months, and he's said that the rest of his life will be dictated by back pain. He is likely exhausted mentally and physically, and ready to get off the road (hence the "need to get home and recharge my batteries" part). People will read into it more deeply, though

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,771 posts
  • 09-March 08
just sounds like he is glad the tour is over since its been long, tiring and he has been hurt and needs a break

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

rydog

rydog

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • 24-February 06

Sad tweet.

He's a legit musician. Sad. It's like seeing a nuclear physicist work at McDonalds.

I think that's probably how he feels. Although Richard would give him good company as well as another talented musician. DJ is better suited to Marilyn Manson, which is kind of ironic because John 5 who has worked with Marilyn Manson is a likely candidate to replace Bumblefoot I would have thought... should he leave that is.

Edited by rydog, 20 July 2012 - 11:54 PM.

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
Nails? Coffin? :book:

FuddMckagan

FuddMckagan

Destroyer of Worlds

• SILVER
  • 4,974 posts
  • 15-December 08
The "nails in the coffin" statement doesn't give me much optimism.

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,340 posts
  • 04-November 06
He also tweeted right before that:

One. More. FUCKING. Show. One more.

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users