Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

Bumblefoot:

Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour. Need to get home & recharge my batteries. Love you all :)

Why is he drained of passion and desire? Is it possible that some of these "nails in the coffin" could involve conflicts with other band members? Or maybe this is all still about the pain he's suffering from the car accident :nervous:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot:

Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour. Need to get home & recharge my batteries. Love you all :)

http://twitter.com/b...534276580139008

Why is he drained of passion and desire? Is it possible that some of these "nails in the coffin" could involve conflicts with other band members? Or maybe this is all still about the pain he's suffering from the car accident :nervous:

He says these cryptic things always at the end of a tour, just wants to see the forums light up I guess. I wish him well going home & hopefully being made well again.

It sounds like the dude has hit his limits. Intriguing to hear him say this after what has been quite a drama free tour. Or am I wrong?

The sad thing is if he leaves, DJ Ashba is probably going to get a more dominant role, but DJ is the least gifted of the three guitarists

The surprising bit is how little he cares what Axl thinks. It's like he's challenging the guy to fire him or something

Edited by rydog

They've played 30 or so 3 hour shows in the past two months, and he's said that the rest of his life will be dictated by back pain. He is likely exhausted mentally and physically, and ready to get off the road (hence the "need to get home and recharge my batteries" part). People will read into it more deeply, though

Sad tweet.

He's a legit musician. Sad. It's like seeing a nuclear physicist work at McDonalds.

I think that's probably how he feels. Although Richard would give him good company as well as another talented musician. DJ is better suited to Marilyn Manson, which is kind of ironic because John 5 who has worked with Marilyn Manson is a likely candidate to replace Bumblefoot I would have thought... should he leave that is.

Edited by rydog

Guest Broskirose

My guess is that being around Ashba so long has driven him crazy. Can't blame him.

I know it must have been hard since Ashba fucked your girl, but you need to calm down son

Sorry you must be confused. I've never dated underage chicks.

I don't really care much about this version of the band, but I do like how he has the balls to say what he wants to say. Nobody since the HoF band has done that.

Exactly - it's refreshing to see someone that isn't a blatant 'yes man'. Someone that knows they have the talent to move on and do other things and to barely look back. He knows Axl needs him more than he needs Axl I guess

Not suprising at all..

Bumble is a really creative guy and it must be so boring and stale being in GNR. Same music every year, same tour every year..

Bumble's losing his mind, DJ will be next

DJ has a mind?...

Edited by rydog