Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care much about this version of the band, but I do like how he has the balls to say what he wants to say. Nobody since the HoF band has done that.

Exactly - it's refreshing to see someone that isn't a blatant 'yes man'. Someone that knows they have the talent to move on and do other things and to barely look back. He knows Axl needs him more than he needs Axl I guess

Not suprising at all..

Bumble is a really creative guy and it must be so boring and stale being in GNR. Same music every year, same tour every year..

Bumble's losing his mind, DJ will be next

DJ has a mind?...

A demented one

He also tweeted right before that:

One. More. FUCKING. Show. One more.

That's not a good thing for him to be doing. I mean, of course he'll be thinking that, and that's fine, but to make a public pronouncement like that to his fans is a poor showing, unprofessional, and just kind of shitty. I know he feels like crap, but he needs to keep this sort of shit to himself. I mean, yes, it is good that he'll speak his mind about the direction of the band and that sort of thing, but there is a line somewhere, and I think this crosses it. I mean, to one of his fans who had been looking forward to going to that last show and seeing him play, that can ruin it. I guess he fits into Gn'R well, unnecessarily telling his fans "fuck you," basically.

Don't like 90% of musicians talk about being burned out at the end of the tour? No real news here, is it?

"nails in the coffin"

Are you simple?

He's obviously overly dramatic, as has been well established. He's also a bit bipolar it seems he tweeted this like 10 minutes later : "bumblefoot youtu.be/vHzcKwd8Tas?hd… I took video of the audience at the end of the #Benicassim #Spain @gunsnroses show - tweet if you see yourself!! :D "

Are you simple?

Don't like 90% of musicians talk about being burned out at the end of the tour? No real news here, is it?

"nails in the coffin"

Are you simple?

He's obviously overly dramatic, as has been well established. He's also a bit bipolar it seems he tweeted this like 10 minutes later : "bumblefoot youtu.be/vHzcKwd8Tas?hd… I took video of the audience at the end of the #Benicassim #Spain @gunsnroses show - tweet if you see yourself!! :D "

Are you simple?

He loves and respects his fans, my guess is the negative things that are bringing him down haven't come from the fans...

Don't like 90% of musicians talk about being burned out at the end of the tour?

Usually not "passion and desire" though

maybe cause he gives 150% to the fans at every show :shrugs: ?

there is no big deal for me on that tweet, but thats just me :thumbsup:

i do believe he is in great pain, misses his home, he needs to recover and probably misses his parents (wich i hope are healthy)

Edited by AGS

Don't like 90% of musicians talk about being burned out at the end of the tour?

Usually not "passion and desire" though

maybe cause he gives 150% to the fans at every show :shrugs: ?

I interpret it differently than that mperonsally, although it is all just speculation. I don't get a good vibe from the post though, especially the "drained of passion and desire" part

Edited by WhazUp

I like Ron, but fuck man..I'll never understand why he always brings this shit up on line..There's a time and place for it, and it shouldn't go all over the Internet..

Indeed, it's sort of pathetic. It seems like he is either challenging Axl to fire him, or like he's setting up the scene for leaving the band after the tour, or just needs to get some pathetic whining off his chest.