Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

Guest Broskirose
Bumblefoot‏@bumblefoot

Success without a feeling of integrity, or happiness, is not success. To me. We all have to re-evaluate our compromises once in a while...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

Success without a feeling of integrity, or happiness, is not success. To me. We all have to re-evaluate our compromises once in a while..

fuck, for the first time im worried he is thinking leaving GnR :( hope he can talk with Axl & Manag to sort things out

damn bumble is just dropping bombs

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

Success without a feeling of integrity, or happiness, is not success. To me. We all have to re-evaluate our compromises once in a while..

fuck, for the first time im worried he is thinking leaving GnR :( hope he can talk with Axl & Manag to sort things out

same it would suck if he left :(

Guest Broskirose

Im not down with the lingo, what does Bar Mitzvahs mean?....

It's the celebration of turning 13 years old for male Jews.

Edited by Broskirose

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

I'm beginning to worry too :( I just don't know if he's talking about the pain and health problems he's having or if he's talking about the band....Or is he talking about both?

It isn't funny right know.

If Bumble is out (I hope he isn't) I don't think that I want to hear any "new" material, come on ! Ashba would be all over it. All I am interested is Finck/Buckethead/Brian material

I feel sorry for Bumble, he is amazing human being. He was always so great for fans, and really playing through pain he gave all he got, I would be extremly mad he will be fired. I could live with his decision to walk away (especially if GN'R aren't moving anywhere) but he is fired, it means that poser Ashba is taking over that band and we are up for more fucked up solos and useless medicore guitar playing.

And who's gonna play all those Buckethead parts ? There aren't many guitar players good enough (and in need of that particular gig) to hire. Maybe Richie Kotzen or John 5 (wlecome to the freak show)

Edited by eye2eye

guys keep a close eye on his tweets tonight - he's on meltdown!:nervous:

Frustrating as it is - he has a choice, no?

If he's that concerned about "integrity" - get on a flight with your wife and go home! I mean no offense, love the guy but the effect his attitude/tweets maybe having on others in the band....?

Again, understand the point he's making but for me you either do it and hold your council to your employer, or you go "fuck this I'm off" - In between has me bemused. Jmho.:question:

If he's that concerned about "integrity" - get on a flight with your wife and go home! I mean no offense, love the guy but the effect his attitude/tweets maybe having on others in the band....?

Again, understand the point he's making but for me you either do it and hold your council to your employer, or you go "fuck this I'm off" - In between has me bemused. Jmho.:question:

sure sounds like it :(

I agree. I love Ron but these tweets doesn't do anyone any good including himself. Fans are left confused and worried and his band members may take it the wrong way. Either say exactly what the fuck is going on or don't say anything.

I feel sorry for the guy and all, if he is some sort of physical pain and stood out to the end of the tour.

But he's showing a distinct lack of professionalsim IMO, taking his thoughts to Twitter. If things are that bad, walk. Simple. If you want to stick it out, do so without the drama. Just...make...a....decision.

Its not the first time this has happened. There was his public meltdown on webcam, and various other cryptic tweets. Dont want to do it? Dont do it.

LA

Totally agree... i remember when he was talking with fans on a stream, and started to cry (his parents had health problems if im not wrong and pain was killing him) and decided to rant about everything...

hope he takes some time to think and decides what to do about his future in music/life on the road... ill support him whatever he chooses :thumbsup:

I agree. I love Ron but these tweets doesn't do anyone any good including himself. Fans are left confused and worried and his band members may take it the wrong way. Either say exactly what the fuck is going on or don't say anything.

Agreed also. Ron's a great guy but I don't think he realizes how wide an audience he has at this point. A lot of people look up to/respect him and love that he's in this band. I know there's a lot of bullshit he has to deal with and if he were to walk away, okay - I think we all understand (at least around here) that lineups change, but right now it just confuses everyone, gets people worried, uncertain, etc. I know his back is still fucked and hope he gets well, maybe take some time off after this leg...

In any case whatever it is, I hope it improves, I love this lineup of GN'R, I think it's the best since AFD so...

Totally agree... i remember when he was talking with fans on a stream, and started to cry (his parents had health problems if im not wrong and pain was killing him) and decided to rant about everything...

hope he takes some time to think and decides what to do about his future in music/life on the road... ill support him whatever he chooses :thumbsup:

Could you talk more about that webcam meltdown? Haven't heard about that. Or maybe I was there and it wasn't enough of a big deal for me to remember?

Could you talk more about that webcam meltdown? Haven't heard about that. Or maybe I was there and it wasn't enough of a big deal for me to remember?

i dont remember much, he deleted the video and stopped the stream, he was playing dont cry and started to cry... he was bad... i remember there was a thread here... ill try to find it :(

Bumblefoot has left cryptic messages before while touring or just after that could be taken as he is thinking of leaving the band.

I do think he is frustrated but is it with Axl or anyone else in GNR camp or is it just he is in so much pain?

I do think he is pissed about the surprise show but its that the pain talking?

I wish him all the best no matter what happens.

Here, i just quoted the first post... feel free to read the rest, very sad :(

Been watching him live since the last 20 minutes

his father is dying of alzheimer. his mother has to look after him like he was a kid.

he cant be with them cuz he has to be on the tour

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

after the accident his brain got seriously damaged and he said he forgot everything that he used to love

and that his personality changed

he said many times that he hates life. but he still loves music.

then he cried while playing the same riffs of dont cry over and over again and then went offline without saying anything

one of the weirdest things I ve ever seen online. should be turned into a movie or something.

discuss. he seems to be in a very VERY bad situation

So we've put up with his lame attempts at being funny, his constant whining and now this? I'd be glad to see him walk. It must be fun for someone who just payed 60 euros for a ticket to read how this guy feels about performing.

see it from both sides, he wants to write new music, stamp his name on guns n' roses instead of playing other peoples songs night after night, then axl has made his sucess, no real hunger, he already is a legend. i have a nasty,nasty feeling we are gonna be entering a black hole time with guns, and by the time Axl does anything, he will be far too old to look credible, really hope things happen.

Here, i just quoted the first post... feel free to read the rest, very sad :(

Been watching him live since the last 20 minutes

his father is dying of alzheimer. his mother has to look after him like he was a kid.

he cant be with them cuz he has to be on the tour

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

after the accident his brain got seriously damaged and he said he forgot everything that he used to love

and that his personality changed

he said many times that he hates life. but he still loves music.

then he cried while playing the same riffs of dont cry over and over again and then went offline without saying anything

one of the weirdest things I ve ever seen online. should be turned into a movie or something.

discuss. he seems to be in a very VERY bad situation

Wow, thanks.